Tales from the Moon

So, the latest updates have a somewhat lower quality than the rest (yes, that is possible!).

The reason for this is that my tablet is kind of dead at the moment, and I had to awkwardly draw the panels on paper, and they didn't translate too well. I figured this is a better solution than just putting the project on a hiatus yet again.

This is one of the better comics on Userpedia. I like it, keep up the good work, and for gods sake DO NOT CANCEL IT!

Kyouko Kirigiri said:
So, the latest updates have a somewhat lower quality than the rest (yes, that is possible!).

The reason for this is that my tablet is kind of dead at the moment, and I had to awkwardly draw the panels on paper, and they didn't translate too well. I figured this is a better solution than just putting the project on a hiatus yet again.
I haven't noticed. I was busy being a smelly hobo in Aldo's imagination.

Kyouko Kirigiri said:
Yes you did, and you made an appearance in the comic.
So I must have checked right before you updated or something, because I didn't see it last time I looked, but...

This is awesome.
Tftm_2_147.png

I'm totally going to make this my new avatar.
http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/images/9/9b/Tftm_2_139.png

I laughed at the "Abstract Equine Nightmare".

Anyways, I'd like to be in this, though there are also a lot of other people who want to be in too...

It's on hiatus, ah man, I was about to ask if I can be in. But besides that, Tales from the Moon is awesome!

Chapter 2 has been completed.

This is a good thing, because I wanted to finish this chapter some time before the end of the year. My tablet is still busted, by the way, but I guess it can't be helped at this point.

Ok, now I have to re-read this thread and check up on the sign-ups I've missed.

Charmander said:
Chapter 2 has been completed.

This is a good thing, because I wanted to finish this chapter some time before the end of the year. My tablet is still busted, by the way, but I guess it can't be helped at this point.

Ok, now I have to re-read this thread and check up on the sign-ups I've missed.
10/10 (big text means good)

Chapter 3 is now in progress and stuff.

There will most likely also be a bunch of user cameos in this one.

Back