Mascot Brawler Game Ideas

MikeyO11

Microgamer Extordinair
I thought of a great idea for a Flash game called Super Flash Bros.! It is like Super Smash Flash 2, but based on Flash & computer games!
Here's my roster idea:
Ty Ricky (The Kid from I Wanna Be the Guy)
Steve (Minecraft)
Issac (The Binding of Issac)
Irrisponsible Dad (Happy Wheels)
Super Meat Boy (Super Meat Boy)
Pico (Newgrounds)
Chris (The Impossible Quiz)
Fancy Pants Man (Fancy Pants Adventure)
Qwop (QWOP)
Repy Etife (The blue elephant from This is the Only Level, Acheivment Unlocked, etc.)
Visitor (The Visitor)
Some character from The Game series.
Abobo (Abobo's Big Adventure)

If you have other ideas (characters, stages, items, etc.) post them!

Re: Super Flash Bros.

It's a flash game-verison of Super Smash Bros. Brawl with stuff from famous flash games.

I also thought of a couple items & stages.

The items I thought up are:
The Paper Plane from Flight.
The Snowball from Minecraft, which works like the Freezie, except it dosen't move.

The Stages are:
The Nether: This is Steve's homestage. It is similar to Norfair from Brawl. You fight on a stage floating over lava, which works like the lava from Norfair. Parts of the stage are made of Netherrack, which can be broken with a few attacks.

Impossible Quiz: This is Chris' homestage. It is similar to the Buzz! part of the Dreamscape stage. You fight on a stage with 4 platforms. Ocasionally, a multiple choice question will show in the background, with each platform representing a different answer. Standing on the right or wrong answers decide what happens to you, like in the WarioWare stage in Brawl. The questions are about the series represented in the game, like, "In Minecraft, which enemies chase you & explode?" or "Who is the creator of Happy Wheels?".

Does this belong in this thread?

Suggestions:
Henry Stickm'n (Henry Stickm'n series)
The detective from Where's An Egg?
Either one of the classes from Stick Ranger or the hamsters from Ham Race

Also, have one of the items be the Kitten Cannon.

For Abobo's stage, use either Urban Chabobo, Pro Wrabobo, Punch Abobo, or one of the stages from the battle mode.

Pardon the double post, but I feel you're more likely to answer my question this way.

Why did you rename The Kid?

Magikrazy said:
Pardon the double post, but I feel you're more likely to answer my question this way.

Why did you rename The Kid?

Would you play Brawl with characters like The Plumber, The Doctor, or The Spider Monkey? (What I mean by this is, if you have boring names, like The Kid or the Blue Elephant, it makes the game & it's creators seem retarted.)

MikeyO11 said:
Would you play Brawl with characters like The Plumber, The Doctor, or The Spider Monkey?
No, because that wouldn't be their actual names, and I'd want The Kid to have his actual name.
MikeyO11 said:
What I mean by this is, if you have boring names, like The Kid or the Blue Elephant, it makes the game & it's creators seem retarted.
So you're calling the creator of I Wanna Be The Guy retarded? Yeah, that's nice.

I'm fine with you giving that elephant a name, because he didn't have a name. However, The Kid is his in-game name, just like his father's name is The Father, and his grandpa's name is Former Grandfather The Guy.

Magikrazy said:
MikeyO11 said:
Would you play Brawl with characters like The Plumber, The Doctor, or The Spider Monkey?
No, because that wouldn't be their actual names, and I'd want The Kid to have his actual name.
MikeyO11 said:
What I mean by this is, if you have boring names, like The Kid or the Blue Elephant, it makes the game & it's creators seem retarted.
So you're calling the creator of I Wanna Be The Guy retarded? Yeah, that's nice.

I'm fine with you giving that elephant a name, because he didn't have a name. However, The Kid is his in-game name, just like his father's name is The Father, and his grandpa's name is Former Grandfather The Guy.

I didn't mean it that way. It's lazy that they give their characters such boring names.

Battle of the Internet

I thought of an awesome game idea! It's called Battle of the Internet. It's a SSB-esque game with two of the internet's greatest forms of entertainment: Youtube Stars vs Flash Game Characters! This is an updated version of a previous game idea, Super Flash Bros.

Roster:

YouTube:
Angry Video Game Nerd
Annoying Orange
Freddie Wong
Edd Gould
Fred Figglehorn
Ian from Smosh
Tobuscus
Nostalgia Critic
Weegee

Flash:
Steve
The Kid from I Wanna Be the Guy
Issac
Pico
Rokko Chan
Fancy Pants Man
The blue elephant from This is the Only Level, Achievment Unlocked, and a bunch of other games.
Irresponsible Dad
The girl from Chalk
Madotsuki
Super Meat Boy
Abobo
Chris
Visitor

If you have any other ideas, (characters, stages, items, etc.) post them!

Re: Battle of the Internet

Spider-Man said:
You should get more youtube characters,there's loads of flash
I know. These are the only YouTube characters I could think up. If you have any other ideas, tell us more, Bond(s). ;D

MikeyO11 said:
YouTube:
Angry Video Game Nerd
Annoying Orange
Freddie Wong
Edd Gould
Fred Figglehorn
Ian from Smosh
Tobuscus
Nostalgia Critic
Weegee
Oh, yeah, sure! Newcomer: Angry Video Game Nerd!

Flash game characters? Good idea. Youtube characters? No.

Except for non-humans.

MikeyO11 said:
I thought of an awesome game idea! It's called Battle of the Internet. It's a SSB-esque game with two of the internet's greatest forms of entertainment: Youtube Stars vs Flash Game Characters! This is an updated version of a previous game idea, Super Flash Bros.

Roster:

YouTube:
Angry Video Game Nerd
Annoying Orange
Freddie Wong
Edd Gould
Fred Figglehorn
Ian from Smosh
Tobuscus
Nostalgia Critic
Weegee

Flash:
Steve
The Kid from I Wanna Be the Guy
Issac
Pico
Rokko Chan
Fancy Pants Man
The blue elephant from This is the Only Level, Achievment Unlocked, and a bunch of other games.
Irresponsible Dad
The girl from Chalk
Madotsuki
Super Meat Boy
Abobo
Chris
Visitor

If you have any other ideas, (characters, stages, items, etc.) post them!

WHERES GAMEGRUMPS DAMMIT

Toad85 said:
Weegee shouldn't count as a Youtube star.
He represents internet memes.

Back