Mascot Brawler Game Ideas

Re: Battle of the Internet

over there in the reject pile

MikeyO11 said:
Toad85 said:
Weegee shouldn't count as a Youtube star.
He represents internet memes.

I get that.

But all the others are either real people or characters performed by real people. Weegee's just a redone video game sprite that went viral.

About Weegee. Just imagine the original Weegee, combined with the SMB Movie version of Luigi.

NotABannableOffense said:
Where's Robbaz?

And where's PSY?

As far as I know, Robbaz is almost like Machinima, and PSY is a japanese singer. If you can think of a moveset of these two, I'll give you a bleepin' medal. Not really ;)

I should be in your game. :waluigi:

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
Super smash flash was a terrible game, another one based off it wouldn't be a good idea
I got a similar message in my Super Flash Bros. topic. I will try to make it a bit better than SSF, like changing the controls and stuff.

>On both sides are a whole bunch of people i don't know (Aside for some people)

Aww what the heck man!

Also how the heck did you make movesets for all them.

Edit: Upon further inspection, i know most of the youtube people but i for most of them i just don't enjoy/watch their stuff.

ChaoticLeo said:
>Also how the heck did you make movesets for all them.
Beleive it or not, the only character so far I could think up a moveset for is AVGN. I also added Bowja the Ninja to my roster. He represents Point-and-Click games.

MikeyO11 said:
NotABannableOffense said:
Where's Robbaz?

And where's PSY?

As far as I know, Robbaz is almost like Machinima, and PSY is a japanese singer. If you can think of a moveset of these two, I'll give you a bleepin' medal. Not really ;)

PSY is Korean, everyone knows that.

Robbaz's tag line is FUCKING BADASS, I'd be greatly dissapointed if you could not come up with a move set for a SWEDISH FUCKING BADASS.

Wow, you are making a lot of mascot fighters. I'm still waiting for that Namco fighter (or did you put the kibosh on that?).

Since I don't really know any people who know how to make Flash games, I doubt that I'll be able to make these games anytime soon.

since when were yume nikki, minecraft, portal, and the slenderman stories all flash games

do you understand what exactly a flash game is

Butterscotch Surprise said:
since when were yume nikki, minecraft, portal, and the slenderman stories all flash games

do you understand what exactly a flash game is

I can basically accept free games on the internet as Flash games.

MikeyO11 said:
Irate Gamer (Irate Gamer)
LOL.

Let me guess, he would attack by telling people to "GO SHUV A KAKTAS UP UR ASS!"?
Or maybe he would say "Breakfast is ruined".

MikeyO11 said:
I can basically accept free games on the internet as Flash games.
Flash games are games animated by Flash, just like Flash cartoons are cartoons animated by Flash.
Edit: Speaking of Flash cartoons, could you put the Gerbil or Joe Mama from Joe Cartoon in there somewhere?

also slenderman isn't even a game of any kind scratch that i was informed there is a game

nor is portal a free game (legally)

Nor is Minecraft a free game.

Brock said:

Can't you play classic Minecraft for free?

@Mikey: Maybe it would be wise to change "Flash" to something like "PC Games" or something.

Aoi Asahina said:
Brock said:

Can't you play classic Minecraft for free?

@Mikey: Maybe it would be wise to change "Flash" to something like "PC Games" or something.

Only if you dont like nice things. :((

For a 3rd-Party character to be elegible in the game, they must either originate from a Flash game, or have a Flash game based on them.
Examples:
Abobo-Abobo's Big Adventure
Chell-Portal: The Flash Game (There is a Roosterteeth Rage Quit video about it.)
Meat Boy- Meat Boy (A Flash game.)

I know I shouldn't double post, but what would you think if I added Rhett & Link? I was hooked on Rhett & Link Commercial Kings the first time I saw it. But we got a new cable box without the channel with the show, so I don't know much about them.

Back