A new Mario and Sonic game... if possible...

LTIan

Banned from the Wiki
Banned User
If Nintendo and Sega were to make another Mario and Sonic game, besides being at the olympics, what would you guys think?

What Mario and Sonic game would they come up with besides having an olympic theme?

I hope there will be a non-olympic Mario & Sonic gsme but I know they will never be one.

If I'm not wrong, there were already many similar topics about this. Please go back and search.

In Olympics' example, the staff mostly want to take the authorization of the official games, so the two cooperate. That means actually we don't know if they have the true plans to do normal crossovers.
And suppose that the two staffs would keep gonig with Olympics, they won't have time for other games.

There are also SE's example with DQ and FF (though no FF characters.)

Majin Buu said:
The styles are too different for a platformer crossover

They could make it like a Sonic Generations where one half levels are Mario styled where the other half is Sonic-styled.

Majin Buu said:
The styles are too different for a platformer crossover
That's still the problem whether they have the time to do a crossover-mainstream game. If just another sport spinoff, it would be same with their own series.

Honestly if each staff have the time to introduce another hero in mainstream games, I'd rather see more playable characters (Toad, Cream) in each own series.

Well, I did had some ideas:

Mario & Sonic: Search for the Chaos Emerald Stars
Mario & Sonic Party Shuffle (Possible idea for a Mario Party 10 game)
Mario & Sonic All Stars Racing
Mario & Sonic All Stars Racing: Double Dash

Anyone would like to know anything about them?

LTIan said:
Well, I did had some ideas: Anyone would like to know anything about them?

Mario & Sonic Party Shuffle (Possible idea for a Mario Party 10 game)
Mario & Sonic All Stars Racing
Mario & Sonic All Stars Racing: Double Dash
In your words, if you just want to reuse the past games from Mario or Sonic series, not formal remakes, that won't work. And if it worked, we already ask Nintendo to swap Mario Kart 6 for DK Kart 6 or Wario Kart 6.

Another way in spinoffs is, since some SEGA games would put exclusive playable characters for different consoles (eg, Banjo and Kazooie in Xbox), we can ask Mario bros, princesses and Bowser to be added in SEGA allstars racing 2.

Lumin Blade said:
I also want to seeing Mario & Sonic for not named Olympic.
List is Kart, Golf, Tennis, etc.
I also want to see that you've checked what I said the previous reply.
One reason why the staffs use "Olympics" might be just to differentiate from normal sport spinoffs.

Majin Buu said:
Once again, the Chaos Emeralds and Stars are too different to be together

That wasn't a good answer. :/

I just wanted to know which game title would you like to know about

How about this?

Mario Blue: Robotnik's Revenge
Sonic Red: (still thinking on a good subtitle)

It would be like Spyro Orange and Crash Bandicoot Purple, where Spyro and Crash were in each other's dimensions.

Magikrazy said:
How about this?

Mario Blue: Robotnik's Revenge
Sonic Red: (still thinking on a good subtitle)

It would be like Spyro Orange and Crash Bandicoot Purple, where Spyro and Crash were in each other's dimensions.

Bowser's Battle?

Back