What was the original text that mentioned Clawdia Koopa?

JTA777

Goomba
Hey everyone, I used to come here a LONG time ago, but I've been gone for a really long time. Anywho, right now, I'm writing an article on my site relating to strange questions about Nintendo franchises (things such as how gerudo's reproduce if only one male is born every 100 years, or why the people in Fire Emblem take so long to technologically advance, or where the Koopalings came from, and so on). (I've answered most of them already). Well, I'm working on the Koopalings mystery right now, and I've heard of the Clawdia Koopa rumor, so I wanted to do some research. I was wondering if anyone knows the original text that referenced to her. Or even better, if anyone has a scan of the article that mentioned her. That'd be great!

I figured that this would be the best place to ask because it seems that you guys know EVERYTHING about Mario.

Thanks in advance!

Clawdia Koopa rumor? Where?

Sorry for my ignorance, but I haven't heard of this rumor

Baby Luigi said:

I believe an old comic mentioned Bowser having a wife named Clawdia Koopa.

Anyway, in my head, the mother of the Koopalings is none other than Princess Toadstool, and it happened while Mario was dreaming about the last video game he played, which was of course Doki Doki Panic.

The only exception is Bowser Jr., who is a direct clone of Bowser.

According to the wiki, she's an implied character who was first mentioned in an issue of Nintendo Power UK, but in which one I'm not certain.

Magikrazy said:
Baby Luigi said:

I believe an old comic mentioned Bowser having a wife named Clawdia Koopa.

Anyway, in my head, the mother of the Koopalings is none other than Princess Toadstool, and it happened while Mario was dreaming about the last video game he played, which was of course Doki Doki Panic.

The only exception is Bowser Jr., who is a direct clone of Bowser.
That ignores so much dude Bowser would never force himself on Peach as proven in Paper Mario, and Peach has no interest in him as proven in like 10 different games. Also the Koopalings are all different ages. And Babies come from the Stork in the mario universe as proven by SMW 2 and Yoshi's Island DS

i think magikrazy is one of those conspiracy theory guys and that scares me

Gerudos travel to Castle Town and grab boyfriends. With regards to the Koopalings' mother, per Shoey.

Quoted from the old topic I posted:

Dorayaki said:
In some occasions, Bowser menaces Princess Peach to marry him directly. But not showing as same as Donkey Kong to Pauline, why Bowser wants to marry Princess Peach, the reason is less for that Bowser admires Princess Peach but more for that Bowser wants to intermarry and govern Mushroom Kingdom as a consort prince. Thus we can confirm that Bowser has no wife now (or bigamy?), but did he have past marriages since he has children?

We don't know if there is such a person named Clawdia Koopa. Even if she existed, she can be irrelevant to Bowser's child (uh, suppose that Bowser is a playboy). The problem existed mainly due to the existence of "child".

And as we know some early characters who were doing with the protagonists don't appear anymore, including Bowser's mother or Mario's cousins. In this point, it's hard to put Bowser Jr and Clawdia together if the staff never face it.

But in the old cartoon, I think Bowser's mother would show something difference if his son wants remarriage or bigamy.

Back