Mario's Orchestra Game for Wii

Smg2daisy

Star Spirit
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Smg2daisy
Maybe the Wii series can make a game called Mario's Orchestra Party.I always think about that Mario and other charaters should make a big team and play the music from Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2.It should be great if this game exist . :mario: :luigi: :bowser: :daisy: Music For everyone !

SonicMario

Star Spirit
Pronouns
He/him
Eh, I like Mario music. But I think this would essentially be like releasing another Wii Music. And Wii Music was hardly a game at all.

Timmy Turner

Uhhhm, inheritance. I inherited the internet!
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
I would like to have some rhythm Mario music like Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix again

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
That was just an example. Games like Harmony Hustle on Mario Sports Mix were always fun

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
SpinyMaster said:
This is actually not a bad idea. I'd love to be Luigi on a Cello 8)
No, Luigi would be 2nd fiddle.
Peach would be on flute.
Yoshi would be on bassoon.
Toad on timpani.
Bowser on triangle.

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
If anything, the only person the trombone would suit is Waluigi.

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Wait, I change my mind.

Instead of Toad, Count Bleck will be on Timpani.

Anyone see what I did there?

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Smg2daisy said:
Maybe the Wii series can make a game called Mario's Orchestra Party.I always think about that Mario and other charaters should make a big team and play the music from Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2.It should be great if this game exist . :mario: :luigi: :bowser: :daisy: Music For everyone !
You mean play music from Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy?

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Nabber said:
Smg2daisy said:
No. She didn't meant that.

Smg2daisy

Star Spirit
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Smg2daisy
Baby Luigi said:
Nabber said:
Smg2daisy said:
To Nabber:
First~Seriously ,I actually meant that at first.Now I think besides music from the two games, Koji Kondo should create more new music.Some songs from Super Mario Sunshine also not bad.
Second ~Its Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2, not Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy .

To Baby Luigi :
First~I was quite not happy when you make your decision for me and at first I made this topic ,I meant that.
Second ~But now I change my mind and…yeah,you are right, now I think I have no more reason to being mad.
So…sorry for being mad to you. And please forgive me, ok?

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Smg2daisy said:
Baby Luigi said:
Nabber said:
Smg2daisy said:
To Nabber:
First~Seriously ,I actually meant that at first.Now I think besides music from the two games, Koji Kondo should create more new music.Some songs from Super Mario Sunshine also not bad.
Second ~Its Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2, not Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy .

To Baby Luigi :
First~I was quite not happy when you make your decision for me and at first I made this topic ,I meant that.
Second ~But now I change my mind and…yeah,you are right, now I think I have no more reason to being mad.
So…sorry for being mad to you. And please forgive me, ok?
You were mad at me? 0_0

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
You didn't do anything wrong. Err, I wasn't offended, so none taken.