Most Underrated Video Games Characters

Daniel Dyce

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Definitely Jimmy T. the fact that he doesn't star in a multi-game franchise both shocks and enrages me

Fang the Sniper from the Sonic series, he only appeared in Sonic the Fighters and was never seen again :(

^ he also appeared in Triple Trouble, though he was named Nack the Weasel in that one.

Birdo and Daisy, definitely.

Peach and Mario too, sure Mario used to be a attention hog, but now everyone started dismissing him like garbage and thus Luigi got alot of fanboys/fangirls.

Smasher said:
^ he also appeared in Triple Trouble, though he was named Nack the Weasel in that one.

Birdo and Daisy, definitely.
Here's what I've never understood people don't like Birdo because he's a man who wants to be a woman. Yet they love Yoshi who is in love with a man who wants to be a woman

I kinda want to say Tails at least in recent times. Perhaps it's because he hasn't been playable in many games (Heck in Sonic 4 Episode 2 where he was the main advertised thing of the game he's not even actually playable unless you're the 2nd player in Co-Op). I feel like the majority of people I know prefer Knuckles or Shadow over him.

Yeah, alot of people hate Lubba for taking Rosalina's role in SMG2

IceShadow1195 said:
Yeah, alot of people hate Lubba for taking Rosalina's role in SMG2
I don't hate him because he took Rosalina's role. I hate him because he's annoying.

Yes, she is. Everytime you get close to something she goes all like "Hey!" "LISTEN" "WATCH OUT" "LOOK"

IceShadow1195 said:
Yes, she is. Everytime you get close to something she goes all like "Hey!" "LISTEN" "WATCH OUT" "LOOK"
So shes annoying because she warns you about the enemies and i'm pretty sure it was proven that she does it significantly less then people think

I don't care about warnings. I just want to kill enemies no matter how difficult they are.

IceShadow1195 said:
I don't care about warnings. I just want to kill enemies no matter how difficult they are.
But most of her things are optional...and rushing into battle with out knowing the enemy is a terrible strategy just ask General Custer

I'd rather have Tatl, who doesn't have a voice, all she has is that bicycle bell noise thingy.

IceShadow1195 said:
I'd rather have Tatl, who doesn't have a voice, all she has is that bicycle bell noise thingy.
And an attitude problem hell sometimes she doesn't say anything helpful at all

Okay, I'll just go back on topic cause I know it's not going to end well.

King Dedede is underrated.

IceShadow1195 said:
Okay, I'll just go back on topic cause I know it's not going to end well.

King Dedede is underrated.

I don't see how. King Dedede I think is pretty well loved. He was the most wanted on Japan's wanted newcomers for Brawl. And he got in to boot.

I know several people who have said that he's their favorite Kirby character.

Also just because a character isn't everyone's favorite character doesn't mean they're underrated. Dedede is still very popular.

Dedede is the only Kirby character I really care about.

Anyway, Bastion's narrator is underrated in that he doesn't have the entire world telling him how amazing his voice is.

The calamity. The calamity got him. By the calamity. The calamity. But he says this the calamity. CALAMITY!

Back