Should Swanky Kong return in new 3DS Donkey Kong?

After long absence, He is return in DK64 sequal?

• Yes. He should return.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No. He wasn't in Paon's titles.

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Re: Swanky Kong should be return in new 3DS Donkey Kong?

cranky kong is best kong

"should be return?"

Remove that "be"

Kiddy Kong is the best Kong

I honestly don't care about Swanky that much. If he is in, great, but it doesn't matter to me either way.

Not the best choice to return the fancy Kong Kong. I would like to look at Kiddy and Chunky Kong rather return.

Even though the staff should make a game, This topic seems to be too trivial. You should talk abot all DK characters in all DK platformers or Mario spinoffs.

For some characters that didn't have much potential or spotlights (Kiddy, Lanky), just like some cases in Mario series (Wart, Geno etc), actually they're not well recognized main characters of the series, compared with those who can often be playable. Unless the staff are willing to give them much more apperances and a more clear status.

And I guess only toads and elders (Cranky, Toadsworth) have the feature of NPC. The staff should give playable chances to each character or you can just see another NSDKB.

Kiddy Kong should return more than Swanky Kong should. Heck, Swanky even got a cameo in Superstar Baseball while Kiddy is not seen again.

The lasttime Kiddy appeared was Donkey Kong Racing, and that game was cancelled.

Baby Luigi said:
Kiddy Kong should return more than Swanky Kong should. Heck, Swanky even got a cameo in Superstar Baseball while Kiddy is not seen again.
Uh, don't let a pot call kettls black. Like I said, if Nitendo did pay attention to DK games and other subseries characters in Mario spinoffs, some other kongs should already "return". Even other major kongs and King KRool aren't playable in recent spinoffs.

Hmmm I don't know about that character he seems a little sketchy to me but you know I'm always up for giving a bro a second chance. :dk: I say let him back.

I'm sorry, but the grammar in the title is just too bad to ignore it. The right question would be "Should Swanky Kong return in the new 3DS Donkey Kong game?"

My answer is no.

And by the way, why is everyone here assuring that game is going to exist? Did Nintendo confirm it or what?

He's probably my least favorite of the Kongs, so no.

Dorayaki said:
Even though the staff should make a game, This topic seems to be too trivial.

Too trivial for you?

Well, that's a first.

Lumin Blade said:
If you didn't mean to discuss or reply, don't do meaningless bumps.

Anser said:
And by the way, why is everyone here assuring that game is going to exist? Did Nintendo confirm it or what?
Uh, isn't it the problem that before NSMB2 and NSMBU, we should see a new DK game in the schedule? We just don't know whether it's 3D or not.

Dorayaki said:
Lumin Blade said:
If you didn't mean to discuss or reply, don't do meaningless bumps. Users can bump their own thread if they want to continue discussion.

Anser said:
Uh, isn't it the problem that before NSMB2 and NSMBU, we should see a new DK game in the schedule? Well, that would be nice, but Nintendo still needs to confirm its existence.

Back