Slippery Slope

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
Alright, so if you've seen those DirecTV commercials in which some poor consequence of Cable causes a chain reaction of events that always end disastrously, this is very similar. You start with a simple, mundane event that happens every day, and escalate it for ten posts until you wind up in a horrible situation that would never really happen based off the original event.

I'll start:

When you are too lazy to get yourself some food, you become hungry.

When you start trying to eat people, you're found guilty for attempted/successful Murder

When you go to jail for thirty years, you get desperate and plan a prison riot.

When you stick your pitchfork into someone else's eye, you are surrounded by armed guards.

When you're forced into a jail cell with Steve the Crazy Ax Killer, you find out he loves My Little Pony.

When you find out he loves My Little Pony, You get punched in the face during a "Who's Best Pony" argument in the jailcell

When you steal someone elses nose, you make another person have an amputated body part due to your selfishness.

When you make another person have an amputated body part due to your selfishness, you start a fashion fad.

When you can fly, you test your limits.

Yeah, but it's not a big deal.

We should probably start over tho since we've gone from being hungry to burning alive.

When you go clothes shopping for hours on end, you get restless.

When you get restless, you want to stab Smasher.

...what, just me? Okay.

When you get chased by angry guards, they want your number.

When you plan to kill Smasher together, you are successful.

Back