NSMBWii Custom Levels

Alisbet

The Brave
Hi. There's one question I want to ask you. What do I need to do in order to play Custom Levels on NSMBWii, specifically on the Dolphin emulator.
 

ToxBox

Power Star
Use Reggie! level editior and google it and I have it and I planning to get PC version because pipes is not working right

EDIT: Also you need to have homebrew app called Reggie! level dumper and insert NSMBW disc or ISO and enter the app to dump it on SD card
 

Alisbet

The Brave
Sora said:
Use Reggie! level editior and google it and I have it and I planning to get PC version because pipes is not working right

EDIT: Also you need to have homebrew app called Reggie! level dumper and insert NSMBW disc or ISO and enter the app to dump it on SD card
Well, I don't really have an SD slot in my computer for starters.

Besides, the whole system is not really user-friendly in my opinion.
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Alisbet said:
Sora said:
Use Reggie! level editior and google it and I have it and I planning to get PC version because pipes is not working right

EDIT: Also you need to have homebrew app called Reggie! level dumper and insert NSMBW disc or ISO and enter the app to dump it on SD card
Well, I don't really have an SD slot in my computer for starters.

Besides, the whole system is not really user-friendly in my opinion.
No computer have any sort of SD slot (as far as I'm concerned). In order for it to read SD cards, you need a USB SD Card Reader.
 

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
Baby Luigi said:
No computer have any sort of SD slot (as far as I'm concerned). In order for it to read SD cards, you need a USB SD Card Reader.
My computer has an SD card slot. You just need to find the proper brand.

Anyway, if you want to do custom levels for the Dolphin Emulator, you need to set up a custom ISO. Of course, this is not the place to discuss such matters.
 
Top