The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

I am ShyGuy27, the lord of the shyguys. I spend my time relaxing in my secret castle of cheese. But seriously, does anyone know how to make a proposal. I've got a good one.

I am 3dejong (3D) who has not been blocked yet.

That should tell you a lot.

Hi guys, I'm Adam. I'm 20 years old, and I'm from Newfoundland, Canada.

I'm a big fan of music, especially Radiohead, Beck, and The Beatles, and like mariomaster I'm a huge fan of the Boston sports teams. As for my favorite Mario stuff, my favorite game would have to be Mario 64, it's my 5th favorite game of all time. My favorite characters are Peach, Jr. Troopa, and Yoshi.

ad_man63 said:
Hi guys, I'm Adam. I'm 20 years old, and I'm from Newfoundland, Canada.

I'm a big fan of music, especially Radiohead, Beck, and The Beatles, and like mariomaster I'm a huge fan of the Boston sports teams. As for my favorite Mario stuff, my favorite game would have to be Mario 64, it's my 5th favorite game of all time. My favorite characters are Peach, Jr. Troopa, and Yoshi.

Welcome to the forums!

Hi, my name is Lee and I'm a big Mario fan. I've played all of Mario's adventure games (but not all of his sports games yet).

I have a Nintendo Wii and I only have three games for it so far.

I also run a forum too but it's not about videogames. The link is www.radioplaycontests.com There's a Soul Calibur fan-made radioplay that you can download though.

This forum looks fantastic and I'm looking forward to be an active member here. :)

Hi there! I'm a very social user who likes drinking soda. Great to meet you!

Have fun, play safe, don't swear and stay away from the plumber in the cage.

Hello, I'm PaperStriker (very obviously <.<) and I'm a Mario fan (that's why I logged in :) ).
Fav chara: Mario
My Mario games: SMA 1-4, MKSC, MKDS, SM64DS, NSMB, YIDS, Yoshi Touch & Go (I don't recommend it, it's boring), MP8, MSC(F) and SPM.
My ex-Mario games: M&L PiT (exchanged it)
Er... That's all for now :wink: ...
:p

PaperStriker said:
Hello, I'm PaperStriker (very obviously <.<) and I'm a Mario fan (that's why I logged in :) ).
My Mario games: SMA 1-4, MKSC, MKDS, SM64DS, NSMB, YIDS, Yoshi Touch & Go (I don't recommend it, it's boring), MP8, MSC(F) and SPM.

Heyo, heyo. I talked with you earlier; your English is great. Have fun, see you around, and don't shake your soda cans!

3dejong said:
PaperStriker said:

Heyo, heyo. I talked with you earlier; your English is great. Have fun, see you around, and don't shake your soda cans!

O RLY? Thx, 3D^^. I've been learning it for ca. 3 1/4 years.

PaperStriker said:

As 3D said, your English is pretty darn good. :P Anyway, I'm ChaosNinji. I'm rather active here, (Except that I have one edit on the wiki at the moment. >.> <.<) so you'll be seeing me around. Remember, STAY ACTIVE. =P

PaperStriker said:

Willkommen to das MarioWiki.
I phail at German lolz

We get new members all the time who become known by posting replys and topics. Posting a topic to tell us is kind of useless.

EmP said:
Hi, I'm new here...
I really can't think of anything else to say.

Y hallo thar!

You seem familiar... veery familiar... :P Lol, anyway, for the rest of you who don't know me, I'm also a member of MKW, I prefer Waluigi over Luigi despite my name, and I'm friends with Emp and another member here, Waluigi17.

Back