The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Hi! I'm known as Huntercrunch on the Wiki, and Kyli on MFGG.
Name: Kylee
Favorite Mario game: PM:TTYD
Hobbies: Neopets, reading articles on the Wiki, watching youtube poops etc.
Favorite SSB character: Pichu and Kirby
I hope to have fun here :D

Kylee said:

Welcome. :D

Moogle said:
Kylee said:

Kylee said:
Moogle said:
Kylee said:

It is.

Kylee said:

welcome! to the paradise known as the mariowiki forums! :wink: whoa, i didn't even introduce myself, i'm Master Crash call me crash, MC anything will do, i like mexican food, and cheese, i'm 12, years-old.

Name: Chris Steele
Birth Date : 01/25/1988
Currently a sophomore at Miami University (That's in Ohio.) Planning to obtain a Masters in Accountancy.

Hobbies : Video Games particularly Super Mario, tennis, any and all card games (poker, hearts, euchre, etc.), watching the New England Patriots and the Boston Red Sox

Favorite Mario Games : Mario Strikers Charged, All versions of Mario Kart, All versions of Super Smash Bros., All versions of Paper Mario, All versions of Mario Party (never played 6 or 7 though), Super Mario All Stars, Super Mario World, Super Mario Sunshine. (Well, I guess I like them all!) :wink:

Video Game Accomplishments: 3rd Place in Nintendo Power Contest. Super Mario Sunshine Bianco Hills Secret 1 Red Coin Challenge.
Mario Kart Rankings by mariokart64.com:
Mario Kart DS: 219th
Mario Kart Double Dash: 303th
(I'm not trying to brag by posting these. Besides those Mario Kart rankings are clearly not stellar.) :wink:

Anyway, I stumbled upon the Mario Wiki, and I can't begin to tell you how impressed I am! All this information about the history of Mario and crew all in one convenient location! I hope to contribute one day, so I can help share my knowledge of everything Mario related. Sorry for the long post!

mariomaster777 said:
Name: Chris Steele
Birth Date : 01/25/1988
Currently a sophomore at Miami University (That's in Ohio.) Planning to obtain a Masters in Accountancy.

Hobbies : Video Games particularly Super Mario, tennis, any and all card games (poker, hearts, euchre, etc.), watching the New England Patriots and the Boston Red Sox

Favorite Mario Games : Mario Strikers Charged, All versions of Mario Kart, All versions of Super Smash Bros., All versions of Paper Mario, All versions of Mario Party (never played 6 or 7 though), Super Mario All Stars, Super Mario World, Super Mario Sunshine. (Well, I guess I like them all!) :wink:

Video Game Accomplishments: 3rd Place in Nintendo Power Contest. Super Mario Sunshine Bianco Hills Secret 1 Red Coin Challenge.
Mario Kart Rankings by mariokart64.com:
Mario Kart DS: 219th
Mario Kart Double Dash: 303th
(I'm not trying to brag by posting these. Besides those Mario Kart rankings are clearly not stellar.) :wink:

Anyway, I stumbled upon the Mario Wiki, and I can't begin to tell you how impressed I am! All this information about the history of Mario and crew all in one convenient location! I hope to contribute one day, so I can help share my knowledge of everything Mario related. Sorry for the long post!

Nice to meet you! If you read some of the posts, you'll get to know us better. :) We are the best wiki EVER. If you have any questions, drop me a PM or a message on my talk page.

Welcome! I am also known as the Waffle King, which implies the fact that I like big fat sweet juicy jammy yummy waffles.

Yo! I'm pretty much the all-around annoying guy around here who adds totally random phrases to turn your words around. BAHAHA!

Have fun! Hope you keep posting!

I don't get it, this the fourth time someone made a welcome thread for themselves when there'a already an thread for new users

Name: BowserJrFan
Favorite Character: Bowser Jr. :D
Things I like to do: Text, talk on the phone, shop, and dance :P
Oh and I am also in a military program called the AFJROTC

i am ..... wait you been long enough to know me

for everyone else
my favorite character is Yoshi
I wish Yoshi had Fludd
Favorite color is red
Tries to be nice mostly am

Hi, I'm sure most of you know me from the Wiki.
If only I could pronounce that...

But anyway, I don't care to disclose anything about anything. At all. I've been on a few forums, only one did I bother to use regularly for over two weeks. :P

Kay, I'm done. See you... er, read your posts later. :mario:

Back