The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

lol are u guys & gals like the welcoming commitee, :D just kiddin
but seriously i was part of that at a different forum :D

i am deffy the girliest person u will ever meet
& hey dont call me the hamster lady ;D i havent met much girls who dont like hamsters, so i am not the only 1

challenge accepted :P

Hello! I'm ImperishableCat. I love video games, and intend to learn how to make them someday soon. I also want to make Let's Plays, but I'm bad at starting things so I haven't yet.

My favorite Mario games... I don't try to pick favorites, it's so hard! :D But I like Super Mario World, Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart Wii, and the Paper Mario games. Not Super Paper Mario though, I never got into it much. I'm also addicted to Minecraft (does anyone else here play it?) and I love Cave Story (awesome freeware game, again, anyone else here who plays it?) and Touhou. (Bullet hell shooter, look it up if you're curious.)

This place looks fun, awesome smileys you got. :posh: :boo: I'll try to be active, I'm kinda busy right now though. See you all around!

Hello & welcome to the forums :)
I must say i hated the paper mario series with a passion :D sorry

Hey I also new.

hello my name is sonicballz so I'm just alittle shy. Anyway nice to meet you all I am looking forward to talk with you. :)

uhh hi I am sonicballz :) I am forward to meeting you guys

Re: Hey I also new.

Welcome? Couldn't have have spelled your name more tastefully? Sonic Ball Z or something? Is this my fourth sentence with a question mark?

Back