The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Welcome!

Ruiji01 said:
Hiya! The name's Fabrizio Mendoza! I'm from paraguay! (the little country in the very center of south America) start map pointing guys! XD
Super Mario All Stars + World! The first videogame i played in my life! Love it! And i love daisy too!
Luigi it's the greatest! (I used to play 2 player mode in SMWorld, end mario game and starting playing with luigi in my Snes!) well... Bye guys!
Welcome! I've honestly never heard of Paraguay, but it sounds cool. :)

Yo.
I joined less than a minute ago.
I chose my name because Kamek is awesome and I like how the word cryptic is associated with being mysterious and even a little dark.
The first Mario game I ever played was Super Mario World (GBA version) and the most recent that I've bought is Bowser's Inside Story.
I live in the U.S. and I know that Paraguay is in South America.

And I tend to post a lot on sites when I first join them, then slowly begin to disappear.

That's about all you need to know.

Welcome to City 17 the Mariowiki forums.

Assuming you haven't disappeared yet.

Broggy said:
They don't even know Siberia! I'm 12 and I know what that is. And Paraguay, I've already known that before.
Per but, I am canadian, so I know this stuff. Well actually I'm just a nerd : (

I don't move so quickly as to leave 10 minutes after my first post, haha.
I'll be sure to stick around for at least a week. It's hard for me to stay active on things, though, because of school. I'm limited to about an hour a day on the computer, so I certainly hope this site is mobile-friendly.

I haven't had school lately so I can get away with staying up late on my actual computer. Maybe I should make a quick set, or at least an avatar for myself, before midnight.

Ah, good to know. Actually, I'm on my iPod now. I'm gonna try to find the time today to make an avatar for myself, but I can only do that when I'm actually on my computer. I really can't wait for summer...

I do that
I'm on my dsi currently but I sometimes use my very high tech pink dell inspion with windows 7 what you can't touch laptop

Back