The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Nunnally vi Britannia said:
Welcome, you better have fun here
...or else we'll kill you.

Weclome!

Hey there! I'm new here! I'm Marioguy1's brother and I really love Mafia games :)

Mario Master1 said:
Hey there! I'm new here! I'm Marioguy1's brother and I really love Mafia games :)
Why hullo there! You'r bro is pissed at me cuz I voted him out in Mafia. At least i think he is. But I was the stupid one because he was on my side.

Anyway welcome!

Villain11 said:
Mario Master1 said:
Why hullo there! You'r bro is pissed at me cuz I voted him out in Mafia. At least i think he is. But I was the stupid one because he was on my side.

Anyway welcome!
Yusyusyusyusyus, BTW, trust Tucayo, just sayin'

Marioguy1 said:
Villain11 said:
Mario Master1 said:

Anyway welcome!
Yusyusyusyusyus, BTW, trust Tucayo, just sayin'
OK

Don't worry I didn't come to eat your chicken wings

Super WaluigiWare said:
RealMenOfGenius said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
Mario Master1 said:
Don't worry I didn't come to eat your chicken wings
Good, 'cause they mine. And they good!
wtf?
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail166.html
Okay. I haven't seen Homestar Runner before, so that's why I didn't get it.

Hello, fellow members! I'm SupaShroom, a new member here. I am also a member at a site affiliated here named NintendoLand, where I am known as MM Bro. I've been viewing this site for quite a while now, and I am impressed.

Hello, and welcome. Thanks for being impressed by the Wiki, I everyone worked very hard to make it how it is now.

Back