The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Weclome...

Hey :D

Uh...Hi.

My name is DaisyGaga. You can call me just Daisy or just Gaga, but it's probably best to use my full name so I don't get confused with the real thing XD. You can probably tell what my two favorite things are by my username and my icon. I know there are a LOT of people out there who hate at least one of these two things, so if you do just don't read the paragraph below and if we ever talk, let's talk about something else, 'kay? ;)

Obviously, my favorite character is Princess Daisy, but I like all characters. I don't believe in hating something that's not real. I almost always use Daisy in any game she's in. I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but I love Baby Daisy! She's soooooooo cute and doesn't deserve so much hate. I know the main reason why people hate her is because they're tired of these "unoriginal" baby characters, but I don't mind them. But whatever. I don't want to turn this into a debate (you haters shouldn't be reading this paragraph anyway). I am also a huge Lady Gaga fan (AKA Little Monster). My favorite songs by her are Poker Face, Just Dance, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Telephone, and Dance in the Dark. I just love her so much. I really hope I get the chance to meet her someday.

To wrap up this lengthy intro, I love, love, love playing all kinds of Mario games. My favorite game overall is Mario Kart Wii (which I am a BEAST at, just to warn you). If you don't count spin-offs, I like New Super Mario Bros Wii. Besides that, I love singing, dancing, and drawing. I also love watching TV. Chances are if you watch a certain show, I watch it, too.

I'm happy to be a new member here. ;D

P.S. I'm sorry if this post is too long. I just love to talk. XD

DaisyGaga said:
Uh...Hi.

My name is DaisyGaga. You can call me just Daisy or just Gaga, but it's probably best to use my full name so I don't get confused with the real thing XD. You can probably tell what my two favorite things are by my username and my icon. I know there are a LOT of people out there who hate at least one of these two things, so if you do just don't read the paragraph below and if we ever talk, let's talk about something else, 'kay? ;)

Obviously, my favorite character is Princess Daisy, but I like all characters. I don't believe in hating something that's not real. I almost always use Daisy in any game she's in. I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but I love Baby Daisy! She's soooooooo cute and doesn't deserve so much hate. I know the main reason why people hate her is because they're tired of these "unoriginal" baby characters, but I don't mind them. But whatever. I don't want to turn this into a debate (you haters shouldn't be reading this paragraph anyway). I am also a huge Lady Gaga fan (AKA Little Monster). My favorite songs by her are Poker Face, Just Dance, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Telephone, and Dance in the Dark. I just love her so much. I really hope I get the chance to meet her someday.

To wrap up this lengthy intro, I love, love, love playing all kinds of Mario games. My favorite game overall is Mario Kart Wii (which I am a BEAST at, just to warn you). If you don't count spin-offs, I like New Super Mario Bros Wii. Besides that, I love singing, dancing, and drawing. I also love watching TV. Chances are if you watch a certain show, I watch it, too.

I got to meet Gaga since my dad works with her. She is wicked short. Anyways, welcome!

BPK497 said:
DaisyGaga said:
Uh...Hi.

I got to meet Gaga since my dad works with her. She is wicked short. Anyways, welcome!

:eek: LUCKY! But thanks for the warm welcome. ;D

Well I guess I'll make my intro here as I'm also new as well. I'm Propeller Toad and I have been a user on the Mario Wiki for quite some time (thoug I have accessed the wiki much longer before I made an account). As you can also see my favourite character is Toad. The forums seem pretty nice so far so hello then everyone and hopefully we'll see each other around.

nice to meet you

hi. i just registered on this forum today. I am WaluigiWare's little sister. I love skulls, roses, World Of Warcraft, Naruto, Bleach, Pokemon, the color Black, and a couple other things. :posh: i am in 6th grade and i am turning 11 in exactly 2 weeks. well i guess that is it.

Hello WaluigiWare's sister, welcome aboard. Welcome to Jurassic Park the Super Mario Forums!

Re: nice to meet you

bloodyskull said:
hi. i just registered on this forum today. I am WaluigiWare's little sister. I love skulls, roses, World Of Warcraft, Naruto, Bleach, Pokemon, the color Black, and a couple other things. :posh: i am in 6th grade and i am turning 11 in exactly 2 weeks. well i guess that is it.
I'm eleven and in 6th grade too :) Welcome!

Back