The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Not much *load shotgun*, *unload and put it away*, just joking, hello nice to meet you

Hey guys, i'm Paul. I like Mario and stuff. I know, weren't expecting that.
In all seriousness, i have been an avid Mario fan since i first played Super Mario World on the SNES. Heck, that was my first video game period. And 15 years later, i'm still a fan. If i were being held by gunpoint and i had to say my favorite Mario game, i would have to go with Super Mario Galaxy 2. Yes, i know it just came out, but man, i had fun with that game.
Other than being a Mario fan, i'm also a serious gamer. My other favorite game franchises are Sonic The Hedgehog, Kingdom Hearts, anything made by Rareware (such as Banjo Kazooie and Conker's Bad Fur Day), Silent Hill, No More Heroes, and of course all the other Nintendo franchises like The Legend Of Zelda, Pokemon, and Starfox. I'm also a constant moviegoer, so if you ever need an opinion on a movie, i'm your man :D.
Welp, i hope i have fun here, this seems like a great forum.

Hey, I'm CrystalWizard. I used to go on the wiki by the name of CrystalYoshi, if anyone remembers. I'm in high school. I'm in high school, and some people think I'm "too old" for Mario and stuff, but heck, I really like it. So I figured I'd look at this forum a bit. If you're interested, my favorite Mario games are Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga and Yoshi's Island.

CrystalWizard said:
I'm in high school, and some people think I'm "too old" for Mario and stuff
I'm in college and that doesn't stop me. Oh, and howdy.

Good day, mates! :waluigi:

My name is WaluigiWare. I have been playing Mario games since SM64. My two favorite Mario games are Galaxy and Galaxy 2 (the latter of which is my favorite console game). And obviously, my favorite character is Waluigi.

Also, I've been noticed on other forums for having an apparently fast posting rate. So, don't be surprised if I make say, 100 posts in a matter of days or something.

Welcome, WaluigiWare! There's alot of other mega-posters on here too. :)

Back