The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Oh cool it's Ghost Jam. Hi Ghost Jam!

Code 0292, I repeat code 0292. We have spotted Ghost Jam. :P

In all seriousness, nice to meet you Ghost Jam.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
So are you actually back or what?

Visiting. The forums became my favorite part of the wiki, job wise. Thought I'd stop in to see how you kids are getting on.

McDonalds Bros. said:
Ghost Jam said:
Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
So are you actually back or what?

Visiting. The forums became my favorite part of the wiki, job wise. Thought I'd stop in to see how you kids are getting on.
Will you be around for the Awards Ceremony?

I'm sure I'll read about it, not sure if I'll be here for the actual event.

I have been keeping up with goings on around the wiki and forums since I left, here and there. I feel that I almost have to, you kids would build a bonfire in a sock drawer if you thought you could get away with it.

Haha. :P

But yeah, I hope you do end up being here for the actual event. It would be pretty cool. If not, then that's okay, though (don't feel like I'm pressuring you into coming or anything). It's pretty cool that you still keep up with things here and there, as well.

Ghost Jam said:
I have been keeping up with goings on around the wiki and forums since I left, here and there. I feel that I almost have to, you kids would build a bonfire in a sock drawer if you thought you could get away with it.
Oh, I would definitely do something like that.

It's good to see you, by the way. :)

Stooben said:
Ghost Jam said:
Oh, I would definitely do something like that.

It's good to see you, by the way. :)

Good to see you too, old friend.

I've been reading about this NIWA thing (that I somehow missed) you guys got going. Glade to see the old Wiki Alliance idea finally panned out.

Hello there, I am Alisbet and I have to say that it is great to be here and that is all basically.

Hey guys, you can call me Jon or Johnny for short for my username. My real name's Jonathan but that's too long. Anyways, I've been a huge Mario fan since I was young. My N64 was my best friend when I was growing up, I had great Mario titles on it like Mario Party 3 and Mario Kart 64. I got a Gamecube and got a ton of Mario games. And for the Wii I'm doing the same, I already have about 5 Mario games.

Back