The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

I feel your pain, sir.

Because I really didn't like him. Sockpuppet. And he was trolling big time.

124 seemed like a good guy...I'm being skeptical and thinking it was someone younger who he lives with.

Hello there. I've been on the Wiki for quite a while so I don't know if this counts, but I'm new(ish) at the forums at least, so I felt compelled to make my first forum post here. Anyway, not much to say about me really that's not already stated in my profile or my userpage (well, userbox tower) on the Wiki, apart from details I don't feel like giving away at least. I probably won't be very active here, but I may still make a post now and then, so stay tuned, or don't.

Missed this topic... :-\ Well then I am Killer Axe. Why Killer Axe? Because when I was on the Random Video Game Name Generator the first thing I got was "Killer Axe of the Damned". I listen of System of a Down all the time! I also like other heavy metal/ alternative metal/ death metal bands. I DO beilive in ghosts. I also think this emoticon is cool: :posh:

TEEHEE!

Nerdy Guy said:
You seem pretty cool.
Having multiple Weegees in your sig is usually an indicator of anti-cool.

President Iwata said:
I think he's 25 right now.

Correct. Will be 26 in five months. It's funny, always figured the MarioWiki would remain like a public park outside a high school (me getting older, ladies staying the same, ahahha funny joke right), but I guess not.

Back