The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Wow, we're suddenly having a rush of users. Hello, and welcome!

RSupertheGreat said:
Hi, I'm RSuper from SMBX forum. I'm 11 years old girl.
I'm a noble and nice person who likes to help, I'm quick thinker and almost knows anything.
I often come here and other forums because I don't know what should I do except for the forums that I know.

Okay that's all.
Hey, another the great :D

Welcome to all you new people. :waluigi:

RSupertheGreat said:
Hi, I'm RSuper from SMBX forum. I'm 11 years old girl.
I'm a noble and nice person who likes to help, I'm quick thinker and almost knows anything.
I often come here and other forums because I don't know what should I do except for the forums that I know.

Okay that's all.
I hope you will find yourself comfortable here and maybe even be able to help us! Welcome!

Pink Cat said:
Uh, hello, just trying to find new friends after an incident on another forum, my favorite character is Meowkie from Namco High, I also like Yoshis alot :yoshi:
Welcome! Hopefully you will have a better experience here! (P.S:: I like Yoshi too! :yoshi: )

Hi guys ^^ I've been looking for a while for a Nintendo-related forum, then I remembered that MarioWiki had an associated forum, so, why not? Funny how I've been reading MarioWiki for like over 10 years but only joined the forums now.

I like pretty much all Nintendo games, but I'm not limited to them (hence my Persona-related icon)

I hope I can make good friends here and have nice conversations about Mario! My favorite character is Yoshi :yoshi:

MrRoidley said:
Hi guys ^^ I've been looking for a while for a Nintendo-related forum, then I remembered that MarioWiki had an associated forum, so, why not? Funny how I've been reading MarioWiki for like over 10 years but only joined the forums now.

I like pretty much all Nintendo games, but I'm not limited to them (hence my Persona-related icon)

I hope I can make good friends here and have nice conversations about Mario! My favorite character is Yoshi :yoshi:

Welcome!

MrRoidley said:

Well, better late than never! Welcome here! It seems that the green dinosaur will have a few new fans here, yay! :yoshi:

MrRoidley said:

Welcome! I can relate, I've been reading the wiki since about 2008, joined in 2014, and joined the forums in 2015.

MrRoidley said:
Well, having Yoshi as your favourite character is a good sign that we'll get along :)

Oh hi everyone :D my names Level UP! I make Mario sprite animations on Youtube :mario: I was looking for a forum to join to discuss new Mario animation ideas. Marioboards looks like a fine choice ;D

Level UP said:
Oh hi everyone :D my names Level UP! I make Mario sprite animations on Youtube :mario: I was looking for a forum to join to discuss new Mario animation ideas. Marioboards looks like a fine choice ;D

howdy

Welcome aboard!
Hope you enjoy the forum.

EDIT: I thought I had seen one or two of your YouTube videos before, so I checked your channel and I was right! I've enjoyed the two I've watched so far, keep up the good work.

Hi, I've seen your videos; they're great. Welcome to the forum!

Oh wow, I didn't realize what videos you made until I searched you on YouTube. You have some really impressive stuff!

Level UP said:

Welcome!

Level UP said:
Well, here is the place for everythig Mario related, so I guess you cannot be that wrong! Welcome!

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum.

I'm a 20 year old man (soon 21 :dk:) who lives in the City of Champions, Canada.
I'm in school for Game Design, 3/4 years completed. I should be done this time next year.

Came here looking to help out with the wiki, namely with the new content from Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Hope I get to know some of you, see you around :)

Back