The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Roserade said:
Hey! So for those of you who were on here.... Four years ago? Really? Damn, it's been awhile. Since that's probably none of you, hi, my name is Roserade, and I'm making my triumphant return! Or, at least, returning. I'm excited to be back and to meet some new people. I hope I've matured since the last time I was on here.

Also, I know how to play mafia now! So maybe I can actually join a game without having to read through twenty five pages of rules.

And while I'm curious what all has changed, I think the biggest question I have is: Did you guys ever catch the Chain Chomp?
Is that meme seriously four years old now??????

Dang

Anyways welcome back!

Roserade said:
Hey! So for those of you who were on here.... Four years ago? Really? Damn, it's been awhile. Since that's probably none of you, hi, my name is Roserade, and I'm making my triumphant return! Or, at least, returning. I'm excited to be back and to meet some new people. I hope I've matured since the last time I was on here.

Also, I know how to play mafia now! So maybe I can actually join a game without having to read through twenty five pages of rules.

And while I'm curious what all has changed, I think the biggest question I have is: Did you guys ever catch the Chain Chomp?
By any chance, was this you? If so, I definitely remember you. Welcome back.

Magikrazy said:
Roserade said:
Hey! So for those of you who were on here.... Four years ago? Really? dang, it's been awhile. Since that's probably none of you, hi, my name is Roserade, and I'm making my triumphant return! Or, at least, returning. I'm excited to be back and to meet some new people. I hope I've matured since the last time I was on here.

By any chance, was this you? If so, I definitely remember you. Welcome back.
I'm concerned whether or not that's a good thing. But yeah, that's me.

Roserade said:
Hey! So for those of you who were on here.... Four years ago? Really? dang, it's been awhile. Since that's probably none of you, hi, my name is Roserade, and I'm making my triumphant return! Or, at least, returning. I'm excited to be back and to meet some new people. I hope I've matured since the last time I was on here.

Don't know who you are, but welcome back!

Roserade said:
too late mafia is dead

Fairly certain we used to talk a while back. I think we used to do a "Breaking News: Roserade is..." thing in Mindless Junk once.

My name is Justin (if my username wasn't obvious enough) and I have been a Mario fan for pretty much my whole life. Just to tell everyone a little about myself, I just graduated college and am going for my Master's Degree soon. I joined this forum hoping to make a friend or two, maybe play Mario Kart online with people or whatever. Feel free to message me or whatever you feel like.

Justin said:
My name is Justin (if my username wasn't obvious enough) and I have been a Mario fan for pretty much my whole life. Just to tell everyone a little about myself, I just graduated college and am going for my Master's Degree soon. I joined this forum hoping to make a friend or two, maybe play Mario Kart online with people or whatever. Feel free to message me or whatever you feel like.

Welcome to the forum.

Congratulations on the graduation. What was your major?

Justin said:
Congratulations for the graduation and good luck for the Master Degree! And, most importantly, welcome here!

Hello:
Name: Bowser(include . if you like)
Favorite Mario games: Mario Bros, New Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario Strikers Charged(For now).
Favorite Console: Wii

Welcome to the forums!

As a side note, I was gonna ask how Bowser wasn't taken yet, but then I noticed the period at the end. Turns out Bowser was taken on the Wiki by some troll whom Steve had banned over a decade ago for adding "BWAHAHA" to the end of several page names. (Special:Contributions/Bowser)

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay!

Great, now there's four of them...

Bowser. said:
Hello:
Favorite Mario games: Mario Bros, New Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario Strikers Charged(For now).

Welcome, Koopa King.

Bowser. said:
Hello:
Welcome fat..

ack, das kann ich nicht mehr sagen!

Hello Bowser., welcome to the forum!

Name: Fukanona
Favorite Mario Game: Super Mario World
Favorite Nintendo System: Emulator
Birth Date: NA
Favorite Game: Does not have one

Back