The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Eh, it isn't often we get a Waluigi fan around here...

I figured that. I know a lot of people hate him, but that just makes me like him even more :D

I admit I have odd tastes, though.

And I think it's safe to say that he has a cult following by now, even if it's just a small one.

We need more people to stand up for him too. Waluigi rules!

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
Waluigi is the bomb dude.
Seriously.

Welcome to the forum, Waluigi_fan. I hope you like it here. :)

Blur said:
Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
Waluigi is the bomb dude.
Seriously.
Ditto for this.

I was the first to welcome Waluigi_fan, I'm not doing it again. >:3

Thank you Blur and Ryujin and everyone else who has or will welcome me 8)

I'm actually surprised by the number of Waluigi supporters that I have seen here already :eek: It gives me hope for the future ;D

I am liking this site a lot so far :)

Waluigi_fan said:
Thank you Blur and Ryujin and everyone else who has or will welcome me 8)

I'm actually surprised by the number of Waluigi supporters that I have seen here already :eek: It gives me hope for the future ;D

I am liking this site a lot so far :)
I'm a Waluigi fan. (My two favorite characters are Luigi and Wario; it would only be natural for me to like Waluigi :waluigi:)

And I'm glad you like it. :3

Cool. I've always liked Luigi and Mario too, but Luigi more so.

And when Wario first came out I didn't care much for him, but then I warmed up to him, and now Waluigi is my favorite.

I also like Yoshi, Bowser, Dry Bones, and Boo.

Hello everyone. I just joined about 10-15 minutes ago, and decided to introduce myself here. I happen to be a huge Yoshi fan, and my current goals and aspirations that include the Mariowiki are to try to contribute what I can (which is currently the stats of the beta enemies of Superstar Saga).

Have a nice day.

Welcome. 8)

Salanewt said:
Hello everyone. I just joined about 10-15 minutes ago, and decided to introduce myself here. I happen to be a huge Yoshi fan, and my current goals and aspirations that include the Mariowiki are to try to contribute what I can (which is currently the stats of the beta enemies of Superstar Saga).

Have a nice day.
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it. :)

Thanks, and I do currently enjoy it. It seems like it is a really friendly forum.

Have a nice day.

*Waves hi* xD I just registered today. I am a guy who likes playing Mario of course, you can tell just by looking at my avatar of course. I also like playing Sonic the Hedgehog, Kirby, and more.

I also have a YouTube Account where I make playthroughs. Click here if you wanna see it.

Ugozima said:
Welcome.

DO U LIEKS POKEYMANZ?!!?
Thank you. ^_^

And I don't play Pokemon that much to be honest. I used to though but it was a long time ago. I like playing Mario the most.

Ugozima said:
Awesome Kenny said:
Ugozima said:
Welcome.

DO U LIEKS POKEYMANZ?!!?
Thank you. ^_^

And I don't play Pokemon that much to be honest. I used to though but it was a long time ago. I like playing Mario the most.
t(-_-t)
Go right ahead. Toss me into outer space if you can. XD

Awesome Kenny said:
*Waves hi* xD I just registered today. I am a guy who likes playing Mario of course, you can tell just by looking at my avatar of course. I also like playing Sonic the Hedgehog, Kirby, and more.

I also have a YouTube Account where I make playthroughs. Click here if you wanna see it.
Welcome! It's nice to have you here! You seem really er... full of energy. :)

Nerdy Guy said:
Awesome Kenny said:

Welcome! It's nice to have you here! You seem really er... full of energy. :)
It's because I am. :D

Ugozima's Rival said:
Welcome, Kenny. It's actually nice having a new user with over ten posts here.
^_^

Back