The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Hello. I am 14 years old. I come from Poland and as you can guess, I'm still learning English. do you have cookies?

Welcome CrayonKiddo! I don't have any cookies. =(

RaccoonStar24 said:
I'm back! It's Trutly! for Welcome Board to myself Forum the Trutly!

-RaccoonStar24
I'm having trouble figuring out what you are trying to say here but...

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay. Because you can't leave mwahahahaha

Also welcome to the forums Crayon, hope you find something that interests you here. =D (I'm sure someone has cookies somewhere, just bug everyone until they hand em over.)

CrayonKiddo said:
Hello. I am 14 years old. I come from Poland and as you can guess, I'm still learning English. do you have cookies?
RaccoonStar24 said:

-RaccoonStar24
welcome aboard guys

RaccoonStar24 said:

-RaccoonStar24
CrayonKiddo said:
Welcome RaccoonStar24 and CrayonKiddo!

Hi, Benji.
I hope you'll have a nice time here.

Witam, CrayonKiddo.
Nawet nie wiedziałam że przyjdzie jakiś nowy polak na Marjobordzje.
(Sorry for any Spelling issues, I'm Polish, but I'm born in The Netherlands, and have always lived here.)

Edit:
And hi RaccoonStar24, how could I skip you?

CrayonKiddo said:
We do, but they run out pretty quick.

Yoshi876 said:
Drift said:
CrayonKiddo said:
We do, but they run out pretty quick.
Drift keeps eating them
Dude, I'm allergic :eek:

What would I do, Lakitu?

Well, I've talked to you in Dutch on this Forums too, a couple of times.
Irony, isn't it?

MKGirlism said:
Witam, CrayonKiddo.
Nawet nie wiedziałam że przyjdzie jakiś nowy polak na Marjobordzje.
(Sorry for any Spelling issues, I'm Polish, but I'm born in The Netherlands, and have always lived here.)
It's okay, but "polak" should be "Polak" with a capital letter.
So, miło cię poznać!

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forums, but I've been a user on MarioWiki for just over 3 months. I'll try and contribute to some collabs and general wiki discussion, but I also really want to participate in mafia games :)

GBAToad said:
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forums, but I've been a user on MarioWiki for just over 3 months. I'll try and contribute to some collabs and general wiki discussion, but I also really want to participate in mafia games :)

Welcome to the site GBAT. We got a sub-boards for both of the two things you are looking for: Wiki Collaborations and Mafia. So I'm sure you'll like it here.

Hi GBAToad, and your name reminds me to "GBATemp", lol.
CrayonKiddo, another person I know told me it's with a small letter, but again, I never wrote anything in Polish during my childhood, I only spoke it to my parents, that's why I can speak it, but not write it.

Back