The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

hello there

BowserWorld2 said:
Hi, I'm BowserWorld2 and I'm here talk about my favorite games! :mario:
WEEEEELCOOOOOOOOOME ABOARD SONNY AAAANNNNND I HOOOPE YOOOUUU ENJOY THE HOTDOGS!

BowserWorld2 said:
hey bro

BowserWorld2 said:
Hello! Welcome to the site! Just don't eat the cakes, they are lies!
Bowser45 said:
WEEEEELCOOOOOOOOOME ABOARD SONNY AAAANNNNND I HOOOPE YOOOUUU ENJOY THE HOTDOGS!
LOL

OH ARCEUS

MY SIDES

XDDD

Hello, folks. Just found this place while Googling for GameBoy/SNES bits. Longtime fan of various Nintendo properties, so here I am.

Looking forward and all that...

-Cheers-

Biggoron said:
Hello, folks. Just found this place while Googling for GameBoy/SNES bits. Longtime fan of various Nintendo properties, so here I am.

Looking forward and all that...

-Cheers-
Welcome and enjoy your flight.

Thanks, thanks - too kind.

Drift, neat little animation that scrolls through at the bottom there...the very first shot looks like a stylized infant Godzilla.

-Cheers-

Biggoron said:

Drift, neat little animation that scrolls through at the bottom there...the very first shot looks like a stylized infant Godzilla.

-Cheers-
ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. anyway, welcome new guy. i hope ya will enjoy this forum.

Hideyoshi said:
Biggoron said:

-Cheers-
ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. anyway, welcome new guy. i hope ya will enjoy this forum.

Not sure if my reply made it through to you....had to answer some questions, several of which I didn't know the answers to, then could barely SEE the letters in that 'Captcha' thing! :koopa:

Back