The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Welcome Damirgraffiti!

Hi I'm new!

I am Madikoopa (KrazyKoopalings on the wiki). You can call me Madi or MK if you want (assuming there's nobody else on the forums called MK :$). I'm female and my favorite Mario character is Iggy Koopa. I'm hoping that I can get to know people better and shake off the noobishness that comes with...well, being a newbie! :D

carcinoGeneticist said:
So uh hey.
Madikoopa said:
I am Madikoopa (KrazyKoopalings on the wiki). You can call me Madi or MK if you want (assuming there's nobody else on the forums called MK :$). I'm female and my favorite Mario character is Iggy Koopa. I'm hoping that I can get to know people better and shake off the noobishness that comes with...well, being a newbie! :D
HELLLLLOOOOO SUUUUNSHHINES!!!

Madikoopa said:
welcome and enjoy your flight aboard marioboards airlines.

carcinoGeneticist said:
So uh hey.
Welcome.
...that's the second Homestuck user that joined in the past month, I think...
Madikoopa said:
Your avatar has already made a good first impression on me. :)

No worries MK, if people call me that way, it's only one person doing that, and he uses "MKG".
But I prefer to be called "Yami" anyway, my real life friends call me like that too.

Dry humour is dry.

...now this is really going to get confusing

if someone joins as jack noir i'm going to have a serious identity crisis here

It might be funny, he's not a MarioWiki Member, but he is recently Banned at my site.

carcinoGeneticist said:
Viridi said:

We are you from different timelines.
wat, is this an act or something, is there a rule against joke users

welcome to anyone who's joined, remember to stay away from the junk

NSY said:
carcinoGeneticist said:
Viridi said:

We are you from different timelines.
wat, is this an act or something, is there a rule against joke users

welcome to anyone who's joined, remember to stay away from the junk

It's a Homestuck joke, i wouldn't look into it too much.

Welcome aboard carcino, Madikoopa.

Back