The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

:mario: Hi! I'm Magitroopa! I'm actually called Storm Warrior in the wiki, but who cares?

Magitroopa said:
:mario: Hi! I'm Magitroopa! I'm actually called Storm Warrior in the wiki, but who cares?
WE care! *shot*

ChaosNinji said:
Magitroopa said:

1162111737057.jpg
I think you just discouraged him.

ShyGuy27 said:
Smiddle said:
ChaosNinji said:
Magitroopa said:

1162111737057.jpg

You're a welcome?
It says, "You're a welcome and appreciated member of this internet community."

I know, I didn't know you could use "welcome" as an adjective. I guess I mixed up the regular "welcome" and "welcome" as in to give someone a welcome.

Hi there, everyone; I doubt the majority of you know me, but I'm still fairly new to the Mario Wiki scene. I believe this userpage of mine should explain the details of who I am.

I also maintain a character fansite (Mario series' related, of course) and a fangame HQ site since I'm also on the Mario fangame scene; if you're interested in getting more information, feel free to send me a PM. :P

Take care, everyone!

MeritC said:
Hi there, everyone; I doubt the majority of you know me, but I'm still fairly new to the Mario Wiki scene. I believe this userpage of mine should explain the details of who I am.

I also maintain a character fansite (Mario series' related, of course) and a fangame HQ site since I'm also on the Mario fangame scene; if you're interested in getting more information, feel free to send me a PM. :P

Take care, everyone!
Hola, MeritC. Welcome to the forums!

MeritC said:

Take care, everyone!
Hi!

Hi!!!
I'm Nerdy Guy from the Super Mario Wiki.
I joined here so I could see what being on a fourm is like.

Nerdy Guy said:
Hi!!!
Holy crap, you have Sparta, Weird Al, a witty one liner, and an annoying meme. You will fit in well here.

ShyGuy27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Hi!!!
Holy crap, you have Sparta, Weird Al, a witty one liner, and an annoying meme. You will fit in well here.

Odd how he has all that on his first forum profile.

Ah, yes -- S_R the sysop. :P Great to see you here as well.

Back