The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Welcome guys! Any merry xmas.

Hi everyone! I'm FireFlower, and I'm-a obsessed with pretty much anything Nintendo! My favourite character's Daisy, although I have a soft spot for Donkey Kong too :dk: Anyway, I'm 13, female, English, and I've got a lot of experience on how to behave on forums like this, so I won't get in the way! :) Hope this place is good! And Merry Xmas!

FireFlower said:
Hi everyone! I'm FireFlower, and I'm-a obsessed with pretty much anything Nintendo! My favourite character's Daisy, although I have a soft spot for Donkey Kong too :dk: Anyway, I'm 13, female, English, and I've got a lot of experience on how to behave on forums like this, so I won't get in the way! :) Hope this place is good! And Merry Xmas!

NOOB ALERT

Welcome FF!

FireFlower said:

Donkey Kong is pretty baus.

Welcome aboard FireFlower, hopefully that experience will come in handy.

Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Welcome to the Luigis ( but I'm the only one :luigi:) :P
Welcome also to FireFlower and Mario XRL, have an enjoyable time here ! ;D

Uh, they've only just joined. They don't have to come here all the time.

Back