The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

How do you do, Dr. Javelin?

I see we got another sibling duo here...

Anyway, welcome to the Forums, Dr. Javelin! I suppose YW has already given you tips about how to behave and what not to do here. :P

Welcome to the forums! I saw you on the Super Smash Bros. child boards.

Why hello Dr. Javelin.

Welcome, you wont see me on the Super Smash Bros. board beacuse I do not have any SSB games.

Im Mariorules25 im a very big mario fan i like the characters mario and bowser jr
ive been on the super mario wiki for nearly 3 years and i hope i make some friends here :D

Mariorules25 said:
Im Mariorules25 im a very big mario fan i like the characters mario and bowser jr
ive been on the super mario wiki for nearly 3 years and i hope i make some friends here :D
Didn't you already introduce yourself. Anyways hi and welcome to Mariowiki Forums!

Your not that new. You been here for longer than me.

Posts don't matter, I have been here longer than lots of the users but many of them have more posts than me, Im just not a frequant poster.

Lily said:
Posts don't matter, I have been here longer than lots of the users but many of them have more posts than me, Im just not a frequant poster.

I Know im just saying hehe but i guess im not that new just forgot to post on here :D

Back