The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

I see people registering an account for this Forum all the time. As far as I can tell, a lot of them never follow through.

yep, I see that on most of the forums I visit, probably because don't let you download the stuff they offer unless you make an account

I'll greet people only if they start posting.

It's okay to like it. I didn't like it because it doesn't stay true to the source, but again, it's okay to have these opinions as long as we don't shove it down other people's throats.

Cucurbita Pepo said:
As long as it doesn't become an obsession, or a nuisance.
there's a difference?
jk, I kinda liked that movie, on a completely related note, remember big bang this week ;)

Hello everybody! I'm Yoshikira. My brother is DragonFreak, and he said I should join. I love Mario, Pokemon, and anime. I hope that I'll enjoy it here!

YoshiKira said:
Hello everybody! I'm Yoshikira. My brother is DragonFreak, and he said I should join. I love Mario, Pokemon, and anime. I hope that I'll enjoy it here!
Uh... *looks through script for intro message for you* (Crap, i'm gonna have to ad lib this part)
Eating Bananas with a spoon helps your eyesight? no...
Killer Whales like wearing pink shoes? nah...
No items Fox only Final Destination? uh...
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PERFECT!

YoshiKira said:
And thanks for the welcomes! ^-^ Also my iPod isn't working the best right now which is why I haven't replied to them.
Yeah, sometimes using Ipods for MarioBoards feels odd. Then again, ANY time you aren't using a PC (I use a Wii U, for example) it feels off. But you'll get used to it!

Candice said:
Yeah sis, you need to upgrade or get a laptop. Also, I'm probably too active for my own good.

I am trying to get a laptop and yes you probably are on here to much for your own good.

Welcome and enjoy the forum. I think you have guessed I am the other Daisy that Smg2daisy talks about.

Back