Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black Mage

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Chris Redfield

• Billy Lee

• Total voters
Alright, that makes sense. That's really all I wanted to know. Sorry to cause any trouble.

Look, smf. If you want a Disney fighter, why don't you make one?

It would be better than hoping for him in Smash Bros.

A Disney fighter actually wouldn't be too bad of an idea. But the chances of the game being good would be kinda low. Licensed games, especially those that are clones of other types of games normally don't go over too well.

That's not to say it wouldn't be fun to say have Wreck-It Ralph drop palms with Gaston. xD

Northern Verve said:
A Disney fighter actually wouldn't be too bad of an idea. But the chances of the game being good would be kinda low. Licensed games, especially those that are clones of other types of games normally don't go over too well.

That's not to say it wouldn't be fun to say have Wreck-It Ralph drop palms with Gaston. xD
I'm gonna make a new thread about this.

Northern Verve said:

If anyone was made for a fighting game, it's Wreck-It Ralph... Even though he was made to be in a different kind of game.

Still, "No one fights like Gaston!"

Smashgoom202 said:
Northern Verve said:

If anyone was made for a fighting game, it's Wreck-It Ralph... Even though he was made to be in a different kind of game.

I could see that in a disney fighter.

Ghost Nappa said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Northern Verve said:

I could see that in a disney fighter.

Ha now I'm thinking of what if Disney really did have a Smash bros. type fighter.

Like I'd say they could have Aladdin as their Legend of Zelda. In place of Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf. There'd be Aladdin, Jasmine, and Jafar (I don't think Genie would work as a playable character)

But I digress, this isn't the topic for a what if Disney fighter.

Glad to see you've finally come to your senses.
While it would be kind of cool to have Mario and Mickey fight each other, it just isn't that likely.

Rocket J. Squirrel said:
While it would be kind of cool to have Mario and Mickey fight each other, it just isn't that likely.
It's possible but again I probably shouldn't get my hopes up

supermariofan said:
Rocket J. Squirrel said:

Everyone has been telling you that since the very beginning of the thread and you just didn't want to listen. It's not even possible. Mickey's origins are cartoons, not videogames. That alone stops him from being an option, since it's one of the things a character must have to be eligible to join Super Smash Bros.

Anser said:
supermariofan said:
Rocket J. Squirrel said:

Everyone has been telling you that since the very beginning of the thread and you just didn't want to listen. It's not even possible. Mickey's origins are cartoons, not videogames. That alone stops him from being an option, since it's one of the things a character must have to be eligible to join Super Smash Bros.
Uh uh, you don't want me to start this fucking argument again, I swear to God

Yeah, Anser. Let's just stop this. He's already noted that his expectations are no longer high for Mickey joining. However, he's still entitled to his opinion that Mickey Mouse would be a cool addition.

Yeah, I know there's no point in starting the argument again because it's obvious I (and everyone who understands and supports the reasons I state) will win. Let's just move on.

supermariofan said:
Probably shouldn't get my hopes up for Ghirahim, Sora, Waluigi, and Ryu Hayabusa either

Ryu Hayabusa wouldn't be possible.

If he was in it he'd be the most powerful character in the game and his sheer might would probably make the game explode.

Also agreeing with 3k here, waluigi would be a nice edition. Also an FE character that doesn't concern itself with sword, such as Hector.

Also wouldn't Krystal being in it too, but only if using a staff.

Also any golden sun 1 or 2 character, namely Mia because I like her alot.

although this entire post is probably meaningless as none of these are 3rd party characters.

Looks like Pac-Man and Mega Man are gonna be playable.

Back