The Dark Knight Trilogy

Super Buu said:
Just a question. What other villains do you guys think could've been worked into this series?

Mr. Freeze (unfortunately, people would probably have a hard time separating the character from the terrible Schwarzenegger portrayal)
Poison Ivy
Mad Hatter
The Penguin
The Riddler
Harley Quinn (reworked similarly to the Joker)

Paper Jorge said:
NAH MAN you cant diss jim carrey at his finest no matter how horrible the movie was

Jim carrey was good, AWSOME even,just a little camp

Byakuya Togami said:
Super Buu said:
Just a question. What other villains do you guys think could've been worked into this series?

Mr. Freeze (unfortunately, people would probably have a hard time separating the character from the terrible Schwarzenegger portrayal)
What killed the dinosaurs? THE ICE AGE!

Troy & Abed in the Morning said:
Dark Knight Rises
Primary Villain (Bane): 9/10
Secondary Villain (Catwoman): 9/10
Plot: 10/10

Wouldn't it make more sense to consider Talia as the secondary villain?

Paper Jorge said:
harley quinn couldve been cool

i was thinking of the riddler being included at first with the same crazed personality the joker featured, but then I figued itd be almost as if theyd be trying to outdo or compare to what they did with the last movie so no

Actually, if my memory is correct, The Riddler was one of the villains Nolan considered, with DiCaprio possibly playing the part.

Also, Coleman Reese was most likely a nod to The Riddler. (coleman reese, mr. reese, mysteries, get it?)

Aoi Asahina said:
Troy & Abed in the Morning said:
Dark Knight Rises
Primary Villain (Bane): 9/10
Secondary Villain (Catwoman): 9/10
Plot: 10/10

Wouldn't it make more sense to consider Talia as the secondary villain?

No, since she isn't announced as Talia and does basically nothing villainous until near the end of the movie.

Actually, if my memory is correct, The Riddler was one of the villains Nolan considered, with DiCaprio possibly playing the part.

Also, Coleman Reese was most likely a nod to The Riddler. (coleman reese, mr. reese, mysteries, get it?)

DiCaprio as the Riddler is an odd thought. The Reese thing seems a bit of a stretch for me, but I wouldn't put it past Nolan.

The third movie is so awesome, my only disappointment was the that the opposing football team didn't come from Bludhaven

Just saw The Dark Knight Rises last night. HOLY SHIT! That was fucking awesome. Bane did things that the Joker could never pull off.
By the way, when batman was carrying the bomb, who thought of the bomb scene from the Adam West Batman?

The Dark Knight said:
Just saw The Dark Knight Rises last night. HOLY SHIT! That was fucking awesome. Bane did things that the Joker could never pull off. By the way, when batman was carrying the bomb, who thought of the bomb scene from the Adam West Batman?

Haha i thought of that and uhh could you put that in a spoiler for people who havent seen it?

Oh, wait, TVtropes reveals everything, as silly as that sounds. Go buy the toy version of the Bat and everything will be revealed

Majin Buu said:
Oh, wait, TVtropes reveals everything, as silly as that sounds. Go buy the toy version of the Bat and everything will be revealed

I thought it was revealed near the ending of the movie when Lucius asked those engineers what was wrong with The Bat's autopilot, only for the engineers to tell him that it was fine?

My memory of the movie is a little shoddy at the moment so maybe I'm mistaken.

It was something to do with the Batwing's auto pilot being set like eight hours before it exploded. So I'm guessing after he escaped the prison, he set the auto pilot, and then reunited with Selena.

before the final confrontation there was a scene where Fox was discussing it with I think Wayne (???) and how he had been trying to install the auto-pilot on it. He mentions that he tried designing it in but it had a glitch and thus could not work. Later, after Wayne's "death" Fox and the engineers are looking at the Bat they uncovered from the ocean about fixing it. That's when the engineers notice it's already been fixed with the auto-pilot working by Wayne.

tl;dr bruce fixes auto pilot makes the bat drive itself while he jumps out or something.

Something that's been bugging me: Wouldn't the bomb have obliterated Gotham city anyway, even if it was pretty far away? And wasn't the water surrounding Gotham at most just a few miles long, which is probably within the radius of the bomb blast? And if it wasn't in the radius of the bomb blast, then even if the bomb went off in the center of Gotham it wouldn't have destroyed the whole city.

These things may have been explained; I don't remember. It's a great movie anyway.

Nuclear bombs will only obliterate anything withing a three mile radius, but can be seen as far as 20 miles away. That mushroom cloud was at least ten miles away from port, and would be somewhere near international waters.

so he drove 10 miles in that 1 minute of time he had left? id like to believe the constructors of the bomb was just a shitty one for the sake of MAKING SENSE

He was in a FUCKING JET, he must have been going 10 miles a minute. Heck, people can go 1 mile a minute down the motorway in cars, and jets are hilariously fast. Plus, it's batman technology, so it probably goes faster than the average jet anyway.

Paper Jorge said:
so he drove 10 miles in that 1 minute of time he had left? id like to believe the constructors of the bomb was just a shitty one for the sake of MAKING SENSE

I agree,how the hell did he escape that bloody jet

Spider-Man said:
Paper Jorge said:

I agree,how the hell did he escape that bloody jet

Dude, I just explained that.

Back