2012 Aurora Shooting

I've been watching this on the news for the past hour. My deepest condolences go to the families of the victims; this is absolutely horrible.

Heard this on the radio this morning. So fucking sick and twisted.

God bless the families of the victims.

I'm curious as to what the motive was.

This is tragic, and my thoughts and condolences go out to those affected.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/20/james-holmes-identified-a_n_1688776.html

This site have more better news and this is a tragic news

I am sincerely saddened by the deaths of everyone, as well as those injured. It just makes me depressed that there was someone out there who wished to murder a large group of people without any sort of motive.

This is very tragic. My thoughts go out to those affected by this massacre.

2012 just isn't a good year for Colorado.

This is a terrible tragedy. My condolences to everyone who has been affected by this.

Nabber said:
Byakuya Togami said:
I'm curious as to what the motive was.
Probably none. And yeah, this is just horrible.

Nothing is done without a motive. Since this schmuck boosted his ego by calling himself the Joker, I wouldn't be surprised if his motive is something along the lines of wanting to "watch the world burn." At least he won't be able to blow himself out of custody.

Man, this is just sick. I was even about to go watch The Dark Knight Rises today in Miami, Florida, but I decided to wait until tomorrow since my aunt who would take me was too tired today. I just found this out in the last ten minutes and I wish to give out my sincere condolences to the families and friends affected by this and good night to the people across the country who have heard about this. For a guy who dared to even call himself the Joker, this is the last thing I would even think about being funny.

Some dumbass reporter actually asked someone that, I believe. Before someone gets the wrong idea, I believe that the reporter asked someone if the shooting would affect that person's willingness to see that particular movie as opposed to asking if it would affect that person's willingness to go to the movies in general, which I think is a more valid question. Then again, I first heard about this reporter thing in a Yahoo! comments section, so it could be bullshit.

The scary part about this all is that he had a bomb on him, and had it went off...

This is just...I don't understand why anyone would pull a stunt like that. It's...beyond twisted. This man must be the most insane and insensitive murderer I've ever read about.

I do hope that those families of those that were killed are okay, and that the many injured make it out alright.

Stooben said:
This is very tragic. My thoughts go out to those affected by this massacre.

2012 just isn't a good year for Colorado.

what other things happened to colorado?

Yeah, that's common. Most people who commit actions like this don't look like people who would.

Back