Underrated Mario Soundtracks

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
There are some soundtracks for Mario that gets so much hate, post them here.

Any music from Mario Kart Wii

I know I hate it too, but I know quite a few others disliking it too so it deserves an honorable mention.

Yes, Mario Kart Wii's music gets too much hate.

Also, I think half of SMB2's music gets hate.

Snifit said:

The Midi half? Yeah, some of it is pretty catch. Square Timber and the Chain Chomp galaxy music is pretty catchy.

Also, Diga-Legg's theme is great

Snifit said:

Baby Luigi said:
Snifit said:

The Midi half? Yeah, some of it is pretty catch. Square Timber and the Chain Chomp galaxy music is pretty catchy.

Also, Diga-Legg's theme is great
Uh he said SMB2 not SMG2.

Anyway SMB2 Overworld theme was the only theme that I liked from that game.

I hate abbreviations

I love Super Mario Bros. 2 tunes. The underground theme needs to be reused more often

The GBA version of Donkey Kong Country 3's soundtrack is awesome and I have no idea why people hate it so much.

YoshiGo99 said:
It should be used more.

I think SPM had underrated music. I never knew the overthrew shrine had its on music
Haven't gotten very far, so I haven't heard much music in Super Paper Mario. I think it's true though.

To me, Mario Kart DS' music is pretty underrated.

Mario Kart DS's music sucks, they *bleep*'d up Banshee Boardwalk's music.

Snifit said:
Mario Kart DS's music sucks, they *bleep*'d up Banshee Boardwalk's music.

Hey don't diss Shroom Ridge and Waluigi Pinball

Those music were good, but Banshee Boardwalk was lame. I prefer the Mario Kart N64 version.

Most remixed music in the game sucks. I prefer the original Choco Mountain for an example. Or the original SNES Mario Circuit

Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. 'Nuff said.

That doesn't seem underrated to me; Thwomp Caverns, Princess Shroob Battle, and the Boss Battle theme are pretty good.

It's under appreciated compared to the other M and L soundtracks.

SMB3 Had some great tracks. I know people who can't stand it for some odd reason.

New Super Mario Bros. tracks are pretty much hated.

Okay, I think Super Mario All-stars' soundtracks get too much hate, but I can't blame the haters, the Starman theme sucked ass.

But I like the "Peach is Saved" theme here.

IceShadow1195 said:
Okay, I think Super Mario All-stars' soundtracks get too much hate, but I can't blame the haters, the Starman theme sucked ass.

But I like the "Peach is Saved" theme here.
For god's sakes, IceShadow, how many times do we have to tell you that hated does not mean underrated?

Back