Guitar Hero Mario Bros?

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
Okay you know the NBA game on gamecube with special guest stars the Mario Bros? what if there's a Guitar Hero game with all the characters from the games with the characters from the Mario franchise
 

MCS

Donkey Kong
What would be the point of that?

Guitar Hero stinks already as it is (I could go on for hours about how Rock Band is better statistically and quality-wise) and the series got canceled for a reason.
 

NSY

Celestial Guide
When did Guitar Hero get cancelled.
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
I wouldn't mind it. But I would rather have this on the terms of Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix than have a crossover.
 

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
1. what would nintendo stand to gain from this
2. what would guitar hero stand to gain from this
3. i can't think of a more messed up crossover at the moment
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Jack Noir said:
3. i can't think of a more messed up crossover at the moment
Mario/Call of Duty
 

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
I think it would be interesting, personally. I'd be willing to buy it.

Unfortunately like MCS said the series got cancelled last year, and I have a hard time seeing Mario and Peach rocking out to hard rock and metal, so this would never happen.
 

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Baby Luigi said:
Jack Noir said:
3. i can't think of a more messed up crossover at the moment
Mario/Call of Duty
that actually sounds kind of fun

I mean, a game where mario FINALLY GETS A REAL WEAPON woo hoo

In all seriousness, it wouldn't suffer from one of Call of Duty's biggest problems: being way too similar to the previous insallment in the series.
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Jack Noir said:
Baby Luigi said:
Jack Noir said:
3. i can't think of a more messed up crossover at the moment
Mario/Call of Duty
that actually sounds kind of fun

I mean, a game where mario FINALLY GETS A REAL WEAPON woo hoo

In all seriousness, it wouldn't suffer from one of Call of Duty's biggest problems: being way too similar to the previous insallment in the series.
That's why they make the perfect pair. Now Pokemon needs to be thrown in the mix.

supermariofan said:
What if Mario is in GTA?
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Jack Noir said:
supermariofan said:
What if Mario is in GTA?
.

okay never mind you just passed the "most messed-up crossover" mark
What about Mario and Resident Evil?

I remember from Robot Chicken when Yoshi went to Raccoon City and was eaten by zombies.

I never watched Robot Chicken again.
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Magikrazy said:
Jack Noir said:
supermariofan said:
What if Mario is in GTA?
.

okay never mind you just passed the "most messed-up crossover" mark
What about Mario and Resident Evil?

I remember from Robot Chicken when Yoshi went to Raccoon City and was eaten by zombies.

I never watched Robot Chicken again.
I thought that was pretty hilarious >:D
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Baby Luigi said:
Magikrazy said:
Jack Noir said:
supermariofan said:
What if Mario is in GTA?
.

okay never mind you just passed the "most messed-up crossover" mark
What about Mario and Resident Evil?

I remember from Robot Chicken when Yoshi went to Raccoon City and was eaten by zombies.

I never watched Robot Chicken again.
I thought that was pretty hilarious >:D
As much as I hate Yoshi, I'm not one who would want to see him eaten by zombies.
 

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
Mariomario64 said:
Mario Guitar Hero?

ahahahahahaahah no

But then again rock versions of Mario songs would sound kinda cool.
Actually I meant Mario rocking out to songs like Green Day, RHCP, The Script, etc.
 
Top