Tail Characters/Enemies

Re: Tail Enemies

I think there should be more Tanooki-tailed enemies, I would like a Tail Thwomp, a Tail Buzzy Beetle and a tail Koopa Troopa...

Snifit said:
I think there should be more Tanooki-tailed enemies, I would like a Tail Thwomp, a Tail Buzzy Beetle and a tail Koopa Troopa...
There are a lot of Tanooki-tailed enemy versions in Super Mario 3D Land.

Tail Koopas and Buzzues, I don't like that idea. Maybe those Pile Driver Micro Goombas can have tails. When they jump they use the tail to glide down slowly.

While we're at it, let's add a tail-version of every single darn object in the series

MCS said:
Baby Luigi said:
While we're at it, let's add a tail-version of every single darn object in the series

Even tail Tanookis?

TANOOKICEPTION

Hey, let's add a Tailed version of a Tailed enemy.

YoshiGo99 said:
We should add tail on the Leaves!
Uh, the Tanooki powerup IS a leaf!

Boidoh said:
On the mario boards.

1st time- racism

2nd time - "really terrible posts".. I think its for me saying "Actually I hate you" to smasher...

The pianta has nothing to do with it.

Racism, you mean by calling someone a "******" or saying something terrible about black people?

Okay, just asking, now I'll let the topic get back to what it was.

Snifit said:
Boidoh said:
On the mario boards.

1st time- racism

2nd time - "really terrible posts".. I think its for me saying "Actually I hate you" to smasher...

The pianta has nothing to do with it.

Racism, you mean by calling someone a "*bleep*" or saying something terrible about black people?

Okay, just asking, now I'll let the topic get back to what it was.

*sigh* Racism isnt all about black people.. I made a topic about the horrible language in Belize....

I think Tanooki Pianta is cool, I like Piantas as long as they're not like Don Pianta.

That would be great! I've always thought of a tailed Rosalina.

Back