ToxBox's SSBB hacks

ToxBox

Power Star
In this thread, I decided to show you guys my SSBB hacks also you can post your own hacks pictures or videos in here too

Loading screen,

Characters start-up,

Normal menu,

CSS,

SSS,

It is a random name that I found but real Balanced brawl that disable unfair combos and have normal, friendly stages, not chaotic

I never really got why people hacked this game.

If you don't like it and wanted to change it so bad, than don't get the game.

It's a great game on it's own, and I don't see the point of it.

New Super Mario said:
I never really got why people hacked this game.

If you don't like it and wanted to change it so bad, than don't get the game.

It's a great game on it's own, and I don't see the point of it.

You do NOT know the great world of hacking. Even though Brawl IS a good game, hacking it makes it extremely customizanble. You can put whoever you want in the game, complete with your favorite music, whatever items you choose, whatever stage you want, brawling in your favorite music.

BTW, ToxBox, I doubt these are YOUR hacks. These are MY hacks:

Koopa Troopa
al_090812_05232binout.jpg

Baby Mario Bros.
al_091007_05344binout.jpg

Toadette
al_091009_05281binout.jpg

King Boo
al091013215311binout.jpg

Roy Koopa
al_091007_05321binout.jpg

Bowser Jr.
al09101408031binout.jpg

Baby Mario Bros. (version 2)
al100324065411binout.jpg

Young Link
al10041403027binout.jpg

Paratroopa
al10040102118binout.jpg

Redead
al1004172236binout.jpg

Toadette (version 2)
al10041722355binout.jpg

Buzzy Beetle
al10041801254binout.jpg

Don't believe me? Click on the link below my signature. One day, there would be too much hacks to post pictures of.

Wait, so BLOF, do they have their own movesets? or do you just put it in a spot of another character (I saw on youtube someone had King K. Rool but he was just like Kind Dedede)

Because if you can't make movesets, than it seems kind of worthless.

New Super Mario said:
Wait, so BLOF, do they have their own movesets? or do you just put it in a spot of another character (I saw on youtube someone had King K. Rool but he was just like Kind Dedede)

Because if you can't make movesets, than it seems kind of worthless.

It is possible to change their movesets. A lot of hacks have PSAs such as Sephiroth, Shadow, Cloud, etc. I haven't accomplished one yet, though. You need to put a lot of work into it. New animations, new effects, different damage percent, all of that good stuff.

Super Buu said:
I imagine that the Baby bros. work like the ice climbers?

They are over the Ice Climbers. Here is a pic to prove it:

al10032406546binout.jpg

I got my hacks in KC-MM and I didn't create them, I just want to show my hacks and I have some PSA in some character slot, DK, Toon Link, Lucario, etc

Sora said:
I got my hacks in KC-MM and I didn't create them, I just want to show my hacks and I have some PSA in some character slot, DK, Toon Link, Lucario, etc

The title is pretty misleading then. They're not your hacks. They are just hacks by other people you put in your game.

It is ToxBox or ToxBro, not ToyBox and I saw that Baby Luigi used coconut mall stage and I visited KC-MM and she didn't made it and she didn't credit who made it

Sora said:
It is ToxBox or ToxBro, not ToyBox and I saw that Baby Luigi used coconut mall stage and I visited KC-MM and she didn't made it and she didn't credit who made it

Wha-wha? I never claimed the Coconut Mall stage as my own. I didn't even label it. All I labeled, like what Boidoh said, was the characters, because I created them.

Well, another word would be "model-importing" them since I didn't actually create the model from scratch, per se, but you still get my drift.

Magikrazy said:
You need to give credit to the people who made these instead of saying "They're mine, I say! MINE!"
Yeah toxbro.

I always credit the people who ripped the sprite sheets or have made the sprites.

Yoko Littner said:
Magikrazy said:
You need to give credit to the people who made these instead of saying "They're mine, I say! MINE!"
Yeah toxbro.

I always credit the people who ripped the sprite sheets or have made the sprites.

Eh, ripping stuff is different. The sprites ripped are Nintendo's. You should credit them instead of the people who simply extracted them.

Back