Who was your first friend on this site

Roxy

Dynamite
Well for me i don't have any friends but what about you guys/girls

I believe my first friend was Queen Boo.

I think that would be my best pal Jorge.

It all started when I queried him about making an Indiana Jones parody about him on chat...

MCD, I think.

idk

Don Pianta i guess

and then maybe Smasher but that's up for debate

LGM, no contest.

If anyone who is not related to me, it was Fawfulfury

Snifit said:
I believe my first friend was Queen Boo.
Aw, thanks! I feel the same way.

By that I mean IceShadow was my first friend!

The first person I really got to know was Mario4Ever.

i clicked on this thread because i saw the op's username was roxy and i hoped it would be the start of a scott pilgrim-themed profile fad

i was wrong

anyway I don't remember who my first friend was on the Marioboards period, but the first under this particular account was probably Javelin or Lily.

Xzelion. One of only two users I still have nothing but the deepest of respect for.

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
Xzelion. One of only two users I still have nothing but the deepest of respect for.

awww, you respect me :')

I think that would be Dry Bones/The Missing Link.

Crypt Raider, who's now groden (the megafeget :mad:)

I also remember some of my other first friends being Paperstriker, Glowsquid, and ChaosNinji.

Troy & Abed in the Morning said:
anyway I don't remember who my first friend was on the Marioboards period, but the first under this particular account was probably Javelin or Lily.
I seem to recall that the first interactions we had after you returned was you berating me for being a stupid troll or something.

That's a strange friendship in my book. : D

It depends on what you mean by friend, as in how close of a friend. Tabuu was probably the first user who really got to know me.

I think that I first really got to know Bop1996, but I don't remember the first person I strictly met on the forum.

Back