Paper Mario Epix is back in development!

Meet Merlina!

http://s1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb360/TaGames/?action=view&current=pageselect.png

I don't know who you are, I don't know what this is...

But I like it.

On one hand, this thing is looking awesome. On the other hand, you've been using this forum to selfishly advertise your work and nothing else. I am conflicted.

Excuse me? This is a message thread about the game and it's development. what did you expect? Dont keep posting if your just going to point fingers and make accusations.

Make accusations? But the accusation is correct. You haven't made a post outside of your own threads.

And, if you bothered to read what I said, I also said that the game looked awesome. So I wouldn't argue and just take the compliment.

shyguy777 said:
All right then. Just quit buggin me.

in other words

continue to post in only this thread and none other

seriously it's kind of a rule not to advertise your own stuff or other stuff

Okay then fine. I'll just stop the post then. damn, I get back into working on the game and you guys start bullshitting me. whatever, i'm done with this shit.

They're not bullshitting you, they'er stating the rules. Advertising is not allowed on this forum. This is the only thread you post in, one all about your game. The only thing you've done is advertise. I'd advise you post outside of this thread.

Guys, it's not advertising if it's about Mario, in a FAN creation. It's only advertising if it's stupid stuff about like (Hey, check out my smoothie business and buy stuff! I don't even like Mario, I'm just here to show you my business)

Hang on guys, this is starting to get out of hand.

If Shyguy777 isn't posting anywhere else, we can't force him to post anywhere else. Frankly he's tried to stop arguing with you guys, just like your sainted fathers Neptune and Porple would do. I suggest you just leave it at that.

ShyGuy777, you're free to continue posting about your game here as you see fit. It really doesn't matter to me if you'd rather stick to these posts, and I'm sure it doesn't matter to the other operators.

Now I'd really like to see you finish and publish this game. Don't just randomly leave because a couple of users are "bullshitting" you. The best thing you can do is ignore them, and carry on with the production of your game.

But we're not doing anything to him. The only thing I said that was an opinion and not a fact was that the game looked awesome. Why is he getting worked up over that?

Wow, guy makes a game out of love for the Red pumbler and for the community to play, he posts his fan creation IN the fan creations section.
It's accused of being an evil advertiser.
Bullshit, there are shades of gray here, and some guys need to be less uptight here

Um, last time I checked, being on a forum for a year and not posting outside of your threads for your game is kinda advertising.

Nabber said:
Um, last time I checked, being on a forum for a year and not posting outside of your threads for your game is kinda advertising.
does it really matter? It doesn't affect anyone in a bad way since we would probably play it. And no one has an obligation to join or post into threads they find no interest in.

Nabber said:
So, uhhh

Where did you check to find that?

Back