Paper Mario Epix is back in development!

Yes, it's totally common sense to know every single last rule of the Super Mario Boards. I mean come on, were just born knowing this kind of stuff?

Oh, and by the way 'Mr moderator" last time I checked there is a word for people who post just to pointlessly annoy people. I think it's called trolling, and I think THATS against the rules now isn't it?

Nobody wants to hear your shit on this post anymore. Accept it and get the hell out.

You are quite the obnoxious person. You shouldn't be giving me the lecture about these forums; after all, you're the one who only knows how to post in one board.

Nabber said:
You are quite the obnoxious person. You shouldn't be giving me the lecture about these forums; after all, you're the one who only knows how to post in one board.
Fuck off dude, i'm done with you. Go jerk off in some other post.

Ventus said:
Which program that you use to make this game, Unity, Blender, etc?
I used Blitz3d for programming, milkshape3d for modelling and texturing and Fragmotion for animations. Are you planning on getting into game making aswell?

Yeah, I asked you because there is Super Mario game project in fan creations and I need to know which program that we need to make

Also do it can be using for 2D side scrolling game and 3D world game?

Yes actually. Blitz3d utilizes both 2d and 3d programming functions. You can even make a NSMB sort of game where the characters are 3d and the level itself looks 2d.

Never mind, I think I should stick to Unity because it made some of my favorite iOS games for iPad

Ventus said:
Never mind, I think I should stick to Unity because it made some of my favorite iOS games for iPad
Whichever one you feel more comfortable with dude.

shyguy777 said:
Nabber said:
Fuck off dude, i'm done with you. Go jerk off in some other post.
I apologize for calling your game awesome; I will not do that from now on, and only insult your game and tell you it looks horrible because that appears to be what you want.

Nabber said:
shyguy777 said:
Ventus said:
Which program that you use to make this game, Unity, Blender, etc?
I used Blitz3d for programming, milkshape3d for modelling and texturing and Fragmotion for animations. Are you planning on getting into game making aswell?
I apologize for calling your game awesome; I will not do that from now on, and only insult your game and tell you it looks horrible because that appears to be what you want.
That was uncalled for.

Nabber said:
shyguy777 said:
Nabber said:
*bleep* off dude, i'm done with you. Go jerk off in some other post.
Listen nabber, you are completely missing the point. I appreciate that you like my game. What I don't appreciate is you coming to my post and saying that i'm some advertiser that only wants to annoy people about my "products".
I tried to put this baseless arguement aside, but you keep bringing it up. That's whats making me angry. I am positive that you will reply stating that I never post on any other topics, but that's becuase I'm not interested to. The game is free anyway. I just want to share my passion for game creation with others. Is that really so bad?

So, if you're not interested in posting in other topics, isn't that basically saying you're only interested in your own game?

OK guys, let's do it this way.

shyguy777 here is promoting a (pretty neat-looking) fangame for us to enjoy that he's making in his own free time. I'm going to allow him to continue to do so. If he only wants to post in this board, more power to him.

There's a big difference between this and say, promoting some kind of shady business dealing. I'd like you all to kindly stop giving him a hard time about it.

Threek said:
There's a big difference between this and say, promoting some kind of shady business dealing. I'd like you all to kindly stop giving him a hard time about it.
well I'd say that chest spirit in PM2 had some shady business dealings okay then.

Da fuq

When dear old Neptune tries to stop an argument, the argument pursues five seconds later, but when 3K intervines, suddenly it's all " okay then we'll stop hardehardehar"

I feel so...useless...

Bane said:
Da fuq

When dear old Neptune tries to stop an argument, the argument pursues five seconds later, but when 3K intervines, suddenly it's all " okay then we'll stop hardehardehar"

I feel so...useless...
That's because 3K is a mod and if I don't listen to him I'll lose my monthly shipment of cookies.

Back