Kirby Discussion

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
The title explains everything.

Just discuss anything about Kirby.

I really liked Kirby 64. Tried to get into some other Kirby games following greatly enjoying Kirby 64 and kind of failed. Eh.

If Baby Luigi didn't exist in Mario Kart games....

Kirby Air Ride>>>>All Mario Kart games combined

The Kirby series has always been one of my favorite video game series; I absolutely love games like Kirby 64, Kirby Air Ride, Kirby Super Star Ultra, and Kirby's Return to Dream Land. I also like Kirby's Canvas Curse and Kirby's Epic Yarn.

Red Barchetta said:
The Kirby series has always been one of my favorite video game series; I absolutely love games like Kirby 64, Kirby Air Ride, Kirby Super Star Ultra, and Kirby's Return to Dream Land. I also like Kirby's Canvas Curse and Kirby's Epic Yarn.

Not to mention that they are superior to Mario platformers in almost every way. The Kirby series just proves that games don't need to be difficult to be very fun. I felt all the Kirby games I played had considerable amount of polish in it and that nearly everything about it is excellent.

Well, I love Kirby Super Star cause of the Co-Op system, the Wheelie ride had really dragged me in this game.

Also, someone recommended me Kirby Air Ride. I'm willing to try this game.

I have:

*Nightmare in Dreamland
* Air Ride
* Superstar Ultra
* Squeak Squad
* Return to Dreamland

I've played 64 before.

Stone, Water, Hammer, Tornado, Fighter, Ninja, UFO, Magic, Yo-yo, Wheel, and Sword are my favorite abilities.

Kirby 64's intro traumatized me as a kid. Those shadowy blobs with eyes HOLY CHRIST.

Best series ever.

I've played almost every platforming Kirby game, except for Adventure, Dreamland 1, and Dreamland 2 and the only spin-off game I've played is Air Ride (which is the best spin-off Kirby imo).

The thing I like is that the stages are WAY more creative. We have so many themes, unlike Mario

Yoshidude99 said:
I've never played a Kirby game. I want to try one out though.

You are missing out on the best platforming series ever.

Yoshidude99 said:
I'm going to try Mass Attack on emulator though.

I suggest you try out a traditional Kirby game first. Like Kirby Squeak Squad or Kirby Superstar Ultra

Yoshidude99 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Yoshidude99 said:
I'm going to try Mass Attack on emulator though.

I suggest you try out a traditional Kirby game first. Like Kirby Squeak Squad or Kirby Superstar Ultra
Are they for GBA?

No, Squeak Squad and Super Star Ultra are both on the DS, along with Canvas Curse and Mass Attack.

Also, I forgot to comment on Mass Attack since I haven't played it in awhile. Definitely a great game; better than Canvas Curse, in my opinion.

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror may not be the best Kirby to start out with given its complexity.

I suggest Nightmare in Dreamland, which was ironically, the first Kirby game I played.

Sayaka Maizono said:
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror may not be the best Kirby to start out with given its complexity.

I suggest Nightmare in Dreamland, which was ironically, the first Kirby game I played.
Oh, I forgot that one.

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror and Kirby's Return to Dream Land are two of my absolute favorite games. I've also played Mass Attack (but not enough to form an opinion), Kirby 64, Super Star, Air Ride, and Nightmare in Dream Land. I really need to play some of the others (which is why I'll be getting that collection thing ASAP), because I love the stuff I have played.

Does anyone here know more Kirby Co-Op games? Super Star had one and it rocked!

Yoshiwalker said:
Where is the map in Mustard Mountain I can't find it for some reason D:

It's in Rainbow Route, on the room past the one to the right on the mountainous hub room

Back