Kirby Discussion

But Daroach didn't even help him in the final stage

Man, I'd really wish I could keep Escargoon as my avatar, but if only I could draw him together with my fakemon...

I don't understand why they scrapped the spray paint feature in Mass Attack

I love the spray paints

Thrackerzod said:
Am I the only one person on the face of the planet that doesn't think that the True Arena is as hard as people make it out to be?
At first, it was a pain in the ass. I could barely make it to Galacta Knight and usually ended up dying at him...and that was even with hammer. Nowadays, I can reach Marx Soul in about 4 minutes. I think my best time on the True Arena is like 04 minutes and 15 seconds. Always a blast to play. That, Revenge of the King, and Meta Knightmare Ultra are my three favorite sub-games in KSSU.

Majin Buu said:
But Daroach didn't even help him in the final stage
Technically, he did help Kirby get to the final stage, which required every Rainbow Medal. Daroach gave hints on the wherabouts of the Rainbow Medals as well as the normal ones.

Baby Luigi said:

I love the spray paints

Because Sakurai was being a troll.

Magikrazy said:
Snifit said:
Those shadowy blobs with eyes HOLY CHRIST.
If you think the Dark Matter is creepy, wait until you see Zero Two.

Nope, I'm not afraid of Dark Matter anymore. Dark Matter and Zero Two are cute, but Zero, the final boss from Kirby's Dream Land 3 is CREEPY

Why no mention of Kirby Air Ride music? The soundtrack beats all the Mario Kart soundtracks combined. Heck, Checker Knights beats out most of the Mario Kart music, if not all.

Snifit said:
Baby Luigi said:

I love the spray paints

Because Sakurai was being a troll.

Magikrazy said:
Snifit said:
Those shadowy blobs with eyes HOLY CHRIST.
If you think the Dark Matter is creepy, wait until you see Zero Two.

Nope, I'm not afraid of Dark Matter anymore. Dark Matter and Zero Two are cute, but Zero, the final boss from Kirby's Dream Land 3 is CREEPY
My god, he finds Zero Two cute

Magikrazy said:
Snifit said:
Ever heard of sarcasm?
I couldn't pick up your sarcasm, either.

It's as easy to tell as I said Wario is cute

I didn't caught it either...

Is anyone planning to get the Kirby anniversary collection?

Back