Chinese rip-off of 3DS and Wii U GamePad

Rad Dudesman

King Bowser
jxd-s51001.jpg

Chinese company Jin Xing has announced a new handheld gaming device, the JXD S5100, which will be powered by Android 2.3.4. It was revealed a week after Nintendo confirmed that they will be releasing a Nintendo 3DS XL. As you can see from the picture above, the JXD S5100 shares a strikingly similar resemblance to a 3DS and a Wii U GamePad. A release date is not yet confirmed for the JXD S5100.

These knock-offs are always hilarious.

It looks like an ipod with buttons.
Classy.
Seriously, it's hillarious. I'm still defo getting the wii U even if they pay you to get that ripoff.

Android 2.3.4?
But that's a 2 year old technology!

Shouldn't they get sued for this? -.-'

But Chinese rip-offs always amuse me. Like the Mario Kart Wii Chinese rip-off or the Super Mario Galaxy one.

Baby Luigi said:

But Chinese rip-offs always amuse me. Like the Mario Kart Wii Chinese rip-off or the Super Mario Galaxy one.
Galaxy one? Don't remember that.

Nabber said:
Baby Luigi said:

Galaxy one? Don't remember that.

It's the one with a blue dragon in it.

They could be sued under the ACTA law, but since China didn't accept this law, they won't be sued.

MKGirlism said:
They could be sued under the ACTA law, but since China didn't accept this law, they won't be sued.

That's stupid. Not getting punished for plagiarism.

Baby Luigi said:
The complex intricacies of Chinese copyright law pretty much means no outside nation can actually take action against them. So even if Nintendo were to sue they wouldn't be able to stop them distributing the consoles and making money, and that would just be wasted time, effort and money for the company.

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
Baby Luigi said:
The complex intricacies of Chinese copyright law pretty much means no outside nation can actually take action against them. So even if Nintendo were to sue they wouldn't be able to stop them distributing the consoles and making money, and that would just be wasted time, effort and money for the company.

So I can make money by simply taking the Wii, modifying it a little, and make a lot of money in China? Messed up laws there.

Jack Noir said:
The Team Fortress 2 knock-off was funnier/worse.
I seriously want to play Final Combat just to see how bad it is.

I remember this commercial, a few weeks after Steve Jobs' death, they got a chinese guy to dress up as him and pretend that he is still dead, (he wears a halo and angel wings), and advertise a Chinese rip-off of the iPad. And at the end, he says thank god, I can play another version of the iPad

Majin Buu:
http://qkme.me/35o0k2

Back