Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Strikers Charged

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
MarioWiki
YoshiGo99
So I am planning on getting one of these games. My sister has been talking about her friend's playing the games but she isn't sure which one. So i am wondering which game I should get by asking you guys. Also you can talk about the game in general here.

Strikers Charged is definitely the most fun and much improved on the first game. My only big complaint about Charged was that it's not as fun in Single Player simply because the Tournaments in the later rounds (Except for the Fire Cup since that's the first one) have some frustratingly cheap AI. As in Super Strikers it was fairly better with that and you could customize the tournaments.

But other then that, Strikers Charged is the better and more entertaining game.

I've only played charged soi can't really say, but I do know that charged is an awesome game. My friends (who normally shun and hate Mario games) absolutely love it. One of them even bought it himself so he could play it.

Mario Strikers Charged, it's a epic improvment of the first one.

But the AI is like a 16 year old on steroids.

Strikers Charged without a doubt. The original just feels like if it was not finished, it's too empty. In the other hand, the wii version is very good, with more special attacks and unique items.

Strikers Charged, no contest. The only thing you'd probably missing out is the Super Team. Heck, Strikers Charged even returns all stages from the previous game.

I don't mind losing the Super Team; I never liked them anyway. Strikers Charged is by far the best of the two. Strikers was just boring.

I got Mario Strikers Charged! Wow this is really fun! I usually go with Yoshi, Waluigi or Luigi. I love the Classroom the most of all! Nice music and the items and other thing make it chaotic

Better keep your sanity in Tournament mode.

Baby Luigi said:
Better keep your sanity in Tournament mode.
I beat Bowser Jr and oh boy was it brutal! I had Hammer Bro scoring the points on my team and then Birdo comes and attacks me I am about to shoot. The first game with him had sudden death which lasted a while. Koopa Shells bananas fire, O god it was crazy

So I was playing the game and the Other team's goalie was dizzy, Wario comes in make a U turn back but went to far he went into the net with the ball. It was sudden death and my team won!

YoshiGo99 said:
So I was playing the game and the Other team's goalie was dizzy, Wario comes in make a U turn back but went to far he went into the net with the ball. It was sudden death and my team won!

What cup was it? Or was this Exhibition Mode?

Back