Legendary Pictures' Godzilla

What did you think of the movie?

• Total voters
i personally didn't like titanic either, but that's probably just because i'm a cynic who wasn't impressed with the love story

for me, it's all about getting that feeling i got when i saw mako's flashback scene in pacific rim

seeing that in theaters just felt so intense. i'm hoping on getting that again from this movie

No-Face said:
for me, it's all about getting that feeling i got when i saw mako's flashback scene in pacific rim

seeing that in theaters just felt so intense. i'm hoping on getting that again from this movie
If you ever get the chance, watch the Japanese version of the first Godzilla film. The entire movie has that tone. Easily one of the most intense movies I've ever seen.

Godzilla said:
No-Face said:

If you ever get the chance, watch the Japanese version of the first Godzilla film. The entire movie has that tone. Easily one of the most intense movies I've ever seen.
GMK is also great infact I'd say GMK and 1954 are the greatest Godzilla movies.

I'd put GMK in my top ten, but probably only at number 10. It's good, but nowhere near as good as the original or Mothra vs. Godzilla.

Godzilla said:
I'd put GMK in my top ten, but probably only at number 10. It's good, but nowhere near as good as the original or Mothra vs. Godzilla.
Ooo, forgot about that one. That was amazing. Which do you favor more Final Wars or Destroy All Monsters?

Cool. I'm a fan of modern Godzilla movies so I'd have to go with Godzilla simply due to the effects and modern day feel. But Destroy all Monsters was a timeless classic I'd easily throw it into my top 5.

Is anyone marathoning yet?

Toothless said:
Sylveon said:
I have the feeling dragonfreak is defs going to watch this.
I am not a big Godzilla fan...or any at all.......yet, since I have not really watched any Godzilla movie, I can see myself liking the movies, especially this one.
Please watch Godzilla VS. Mechagodzilla

Super Smash Misty said:
Toothless said:
Sylveon said:
I am not a big Godzilla fan...or any at all.......yet, since I have not really watched any Godzilla movie, I can see myself liking the movies, especially this one.
Perhaps if I can get a copy and/or pirate iti online.

Nope. Not gonna watch them. Gonna wait till I see the movie.

My local theater is showing the movie at 7:00 pm on the 15th. Dis gon be gud.

Toothless said:
Super Smash Misty said:
Toothless said:
Sylveon said:
I would lend it to you but this is the Internet.

Super Smash Misty said:
Toothless said:
Super Smash Misty said:
Toothless said:
Sylveon said:
I would lend it to you but this is the Internet.
Don't worry I sent him links.

Back