What's with the hallway Boo that blows you back to the foyer in Luigi's Mansion?

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
This is a Luigi's Mansion question. If this isn't the right place, Mods, you can move or delete this topic.

Anyways, after I beat the Safari Room in Luigi's Mansion and I went down the hallway where the key goes, and a Boo comes and there is dialog and I get blown back to foyer! I meant what the fuck??? Does anyone know my problem?

MCS said:
oh man, MB2 be cussin'

srs stuff

Anyways, you're not supposed to go down that hallway to the Secret Altar yet. That key you received in the Safari Room goes to the Balcony.
That's where the altar is? I saw where the key went. Where is the balcony then?

I think I'm doomed when I find it!

Sora said:
Catch Boos, search for a guide
Ok. I was gonna look it up.

Sora said:
I think you need 25 or 30 Boos
My mom had 20 and had no problems.

Just go back to all the rooms you've been in before this. See if the Boo Radar goes off. Did you not catch a Boo after you completed every room?

MCS said:
Just go back to all the rooms you've been in before this. See if the Boo Radar goes off. Did you not catch a Boo after you completed every room?
I had trouble with the one in the Tea Room (escaped 6 times.) and I got all of them as far as I know.

Sora said:
So catch 25 Boos
My mom is ready for Boolossus and she only has 21...

Sora said:
You need 40 Boos for final boss too
I know that. I just don't know about the hallway one.

Just be advised that when you're catching Boos, you'll have an easier time catching them in bright rooms; in the dark rooms, you'd be lucky to take away at least "2" HP.

I already got to the balcony, I've failed 4 times at Boolossus. I've figured it out now.

Queen Boo said:
I already got to the balcony, I've failed 4 times at Boolossus. I've figured it out now.

Wow. I first played the game when I was in 3rd grade and it only took me one try to beat Boolossus. It's not that hard until you get to the end, when that last damn Boo is flying around like mad and you have to freeze him.

MCS said:
Queen Boo said:

Wow. I first played the game when I was in 3rd grade and it only took me one try to beat Boolossus. It's not that hard until you get to the end, when that last damn Boo is flying around like mad and you have to freeze him.

It's still a stupid boss fight. A bigger boo? Come on.

MCS said:
Queen Boo said:

Yeah. 4th attempt, 1 freaking boo!
This can be locked if the Mods want it too.

Back