Grimer is a pile of mud or a pile of sludge?

Grimer is a pile of mud or a pile of sludge?

• pile of mud

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • pile of sludge

Votes: 17 94.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
I was at youtube watching some sweep videos. I saw a Farfetch'd Sweep, one of the comments said
"They ran out of ideas when they made a pile of mud a pokemon" there was never a mud pokemon, he probably mean "sludge", which infact describes Grimer.

Is there any explanation for this???

It's a pile of sludge. If it was a pile of mud, then it'd be a ground type. Type logic comes to the rescue

I don't think there's such a thing as purple mud, so sludge.

Majin Buu said:
It's a pile of sludge. If it was a pile of mud, then it'd be a ground type. Type logic comes to the rescue

I replied to him saying the same thing you said, but then he mentioned Grimer looks like puke, WTF?

Grimer & Muk are first gen Pokemon.
Snifit said:
"They ran out of ideas when they made a pile of mud a pokemon"
Therefore they couldn't have possibly ran out of ideas to make Grimer and Muk.

Besides, the comment of the retard mentioning Grimer was a reply to a dude saying "They ran out of ideas when they made a ice cream cone a pokemon". The "ice cream cone" was infact the Vanillite family.

It's sludge, there's no such thing as purple mud.

Sludge, obviously. If it were mud, it would have been brown.

I know right? That dude is missing some brains, how could he forget the most important organ in all eternity?

Back in topic:

I know Pyro, Vanillite is a awesome Pokemon. I don't understand why people care so badly about creativity.

The moral of the story: Who gives a actual *bleep*

Yep, a british dude named James Turner did.

Seriously, I see no problem with James Turner's designs at all. I just like Ken Sugimori's designs more.

Snifit said:
Majin Buu said:

I replied to him saying the same thing you said, but then he mentioned Grimer looks like puke, WTF?
Tell that guy puke is several colors not purple. Besides Grimeer is the sludge Pokemon.

Vullaby is still one strange Pokemon IMO

Pyro said:
Grimer & Muk are first gen Pokemon.
Snifit said:
"They ran out of ideas when they made a pile of mud a pokemon"
Therefore they couldn't have possibly ran out of ideas to make Grimer and Muk.
Obviously the person who said this hasn't been living since 1995

I already replied to that retard like this:

"But you said "You know they ran out of ideas when they made a pile of mud a Pokemon", there was never a pile of mud, you probably mean "pile of sludge", which infact is Grimer.
Mud has nothing to do with puke or poison"

You should probably try to refrain from using retard as an insult. And also refrain from getting mad and using insults.

Also, I think Grimer is a Pokemon, not mud or sludge. Because he's called the Sludge Pokemon.

But it's true! He IS a retard. What kind of smart person would mistake Grimer for mud? How the heck I look mad???

However, I never insulted him on my replies, only on this forum.

Snifit said:
But it's true! He IS a retard. What kind of smart person would mistake Grimer for mud? How the heck I look mad???

However, I never insulted him on my replies, only on this forum.

You Do know what retard means right?

Anybody could, it's sort of got a shape like mud, in a world where you can catch a whale in a ball the size of your hand, it's not much of a stretch to say that mud could be purple in the games. Of course, if you care enough to look it up, you'll know it's sludge, but some people just play the games and don't try to understand it too much or look into too deeply.

I thought you were mad because you were throwing out retard as an insult.

Crackin355 said:

Retard means someone who lacks enough knowledge.

Now, let's get back on topic.

Snifit said:
Crackin355 said:

A retard is a mentally disabled person. But it's not a word you call them. It's like calling someone a freak. Just try to not use the word so much.

Crackin355 said:
Snifit said:
Crackin355 said:

A retard is a mentally disabled person. But it's not a word you call them. It's like calling someone a freak. Just try to not use the word so much.

Retard is actually a verb meaning to "slow down or hinder".

Please don't use words you don't know the actual meaning of.

I hate to interrupt yet another pointless shit topic from Snifit, but

Baby Luigi said:

If you type "define:retard" in Google, it has two meanings. The offensive term which is "A mentally handicapped person", and then the verb meaning to slow down or hinder (such as "flame retardant"). So he was right.

I was referring to Snifit, but whatever. We need to divert ourselves back into topic, but the truth is, there isn't much to talk about...

Baby Luigi said:
Crackin355 said:
Snifit said:
Crackin355 said:

I was taught what the bad meaning was, so I didn't care what the good meaning is, people might still take it the wrong way, that's why I try to never use it.

Same With the word gay. It means homosexual but also means happy. I still don't use it because people will take it the wrong way if I go 'you're really gay today!'. Unless I'm wrong. I don't really want to bother looking up gay and retard on google when I know the common meaning of them.

But I started rambling again to get my point across. I only posted here because I was bored. The topic itself is pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back