Grimer is a pile of mud or a pile of sludge?

Grimer is a pile of mud or a pile of sludge?

• pile of mud

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • pile of sludge

Votes: 17 94.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MCS said:
Hence why I said this is a pointless topic, like almost all the other ones he makes

Crackin355 said:
The topic itself is pointless.

Shut the hell up. If this topic is pointless, why are you two posting on it?

If you guys don't like this topic, you shouldn't bitch about it here.

I made this topic to know if that's the truth, not to hear bitching and complaints from people like you.

Now get out.

I hate you two, why did I even bother posting on MCS' Hangman game?

I hope this topic goes back to what it was before.

I came here to correct BLOF's definition of "retard", not because of what this topic was about.

Seriously though, no need to whine about your hate for us. I could care less. Just stop making such useless topics. Seriously, you make a topic asking what "mucho" means? Another topic asks if you have any friends on this forum? What is up with that?

MCS said:
I came here to correct BLOF's definition of "retard", not because of what this topic was about.

Seriously though, no need to whine about your hate for us. I could care less. Just stop making such useless topics. Seriously, you make a topic asking what "mucho" means? Another topic asks if you have any friends on this forum? What is up with that?
I really don't think his threads are pointless but the friends one was really good.

I still think it's sludge.

Thanks alot, Queen Boo. I knew someone would stop this hazard.

I'm talking about Snifit's japanese name in that thread.

MCS said:
Queen Boo said:
I really don't think his threads are pointless but the friends one was really good.

So you think a thread asking what "mucho" means is useful?

seems legit

There is absolutely nothing wrong if a thread is deemed "useless" as long as it doesn't violate the rules. Seeing as his thread do NOT violate the rules, it is fine. Besides I found it interesting, especially if someone comes up with an answer for it.

And if you think his thread is "useless" why bother posting in it in the first place?

MCS said:
As I said:

MCS said:

And I didn't post in his other threads.

None of his threads are "useless", so cut the crap with that.

Crackin355 said:
Well, the topic could've been easily solved with this...

http://bit.ly/NcSyJI

Some discussion here could be nice. Maybe he wants to see people's opinions here?

I guess, although all the opinions are going to be mostly the same since we all know it's sludge.

It almost felt like a topic just to make fun of the guy calling it mud without saying it to him directly. But that's just what I thought, it probably isn't true.

I wonder who is the one person who voted "mud"?

Thank you so much Baby Luigi. I feel much better now.

When I'm angry, your posts make me feel so much better.

Snifit said:
Thank you so much Baby Luigi. I feel much better now.

When I'm angry, your posts make me feel so much better.

Um, you're welcome. I'm just trying to be reasonable ^.^;

Maybe the moderators should lock your ass so you can't talk shit from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back