Camelot Software Planning interested in Donkey Kong 64 sequel

Lumin Blade said:
Tiny's old design looks ugly. New design is even better than this.

i disagree. in a world where absolutely no one has aged, tiny kong managed to grow a decade

Paper Jorge said:
Lumin Blade said:

i disagree. in a world where absolutely no one has aged, tiny kong managed to grow a decade

I agree with Paper Jorge disagreeing. I don't like Tiny's new look one bit.

Yeah Tiny's older look is a lot better.

Lumin Blade said:
Different! Her small, you will need to stick to the old design. I, most of Nintendo fans are pretty sure you do not have a fetish of 槓子 primates and should not try to look attractive.

Besides, she doesn't even look tiny anymore, being taller than Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong. Huh?

Baby Luigi said:
Besides, she doesn't even look tiny anymore, being taller than Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong. Huh?
Isn't Tiny also used as an ironic nickname for really big and strong people? Also it's just a name or more then likely a nick name.

Marshal Dan Troop said:
Baby Luigi said:
Isn't Tiny also used as an ironic nickname for really big and strong people? Also it's just a name or more then likely a nick name.
In some cases

Ex: Tiny Tiger from Crash.

But, she isn't really big enough to count it like that.

I liked tiny's old design better. She's ugly now.

Marshal Dan Troop said:
Silly Camelot DK64 isn't tennis or golf
Silly Marshal Dan Troop, Camelot doesn't just make tennis or golf or mario spin-off games

I like Old Tiny except for those overalls. They're hideous, IMO

Lumin Blade said:
DK64 sequal is not impossible.
That is why it is necessary either to be made​​. The problem is, the company said it as a retro studio, and not to another game of Donkey Kong Country that they are not.

just stepping in here with this

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
Well I and millions of other gamers don't want Retero to pursue other projects, the assholes need to fucking MAKE MORE DONKEY KONG!!!

1. how do you know millions of other gamers will support you

i honestly don't think they need to make more donkey kong

they brought it back, and they brought it back good, i liked it, but it's just a one-shot return

2. it's retro

3. do you really need to swear

i mean what if you absolutely hated a series

but a game company wouldn't make anything other than that series

Magikrazy said:
Lumin Blade said:
DK64 sequal is not impossible.
That is why it is necessary either to be made​​. The problem is, the company said it as a retro studio, and not to another game of Donkey Kong Country that they are not.
Actually it would be since 64+64=128 and the Wii U will operate using more then 64 bits

Stone Cold Steve Austin said:
3. do you really need to swear
My thoughts are that since he's 10, he just recently learned these words, so he's now going to use them as much as possible.

Back