• The Thousand Year Door

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Super Paper Mario

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
I know there were many 'Your First Mario ___ game' threads but this time it's PAPER MARIO!!!

So what was your first?

I would like to point out that the official name for the said game on the n64 is simply "Paper Mario"

But I digress. Paper Mario is the first game I played.

The first one. But strangely I didn't beat it until after I have beaten the 2nd Paper Mario. I actually had both those games for years. But I didn't beat both games until years later. I think I beat the games in a weird order. Like me and my brother beat Paper Mario 2 first, then Super Paper Mario, then Paper Mario 64.

I had to use a guide for some tricky parts in the first 2 Paper Mario games. As for Super Paper Mario, I only had to get help for one particular part and that was the Floro Caverns. Other then that I beat that game all on my own.

Super Paper Mario.

I still haven't beaten it yet.

The first one I played was Paper Mario 64, but the first one I actually completed was Super Paper Mario.

Agent Venom said:
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door, then Super Paper Mario, and finally good o'l Paper Mario.

this. unfortunately I never beat the original Paper Mario (got it on virtual console). the flower fields chapter bored the hell out of me

As Paper series only release one game for one console, this voting seems asking that what's your first console.
Or it would be that some people in Wii era didn't want to start with the first Paper Mario.

Dorayaki said:
As Paper series only release one game for one console, this voting seems asking that what's your first console.
Or it would be that some people in Wii era didn't want to start with the first Paper Mario.

I had the original 64 and never got Paper Mario. I didn't even know it existed until I got the second one for the GameCube and found out it was a sequel.

Super Paper Mario was my first Paper Mario game and the first one I completed as well.

Paper Mario 64.

I only played it when I was extremely young. I remember using my brothers file and being at the part where the Koopa Bros. we're shooting bullet bills at you. But that's all I remember. Just that bit. And even then it's kind of hazy.

The one I first actually played without being clueless was Paper Mario TTYD.

The first game I played was Paper Mario, but the first one I actually owned was Super Paper Mario.

I've beaten Paper Mario once (after getting stuck in Chapter 5 on my first try) and Super Paper Mario twice.

Back