Gravity Falls

Grenda is slowly becoming one of my favorite characters. She was just spot-on in this episode.

I felt like this episode just nailed it.

The fairy thing was definitely great. When Grenda grabbed the chair, I about died. Surprised no one mentioned that Grenda basically killed someone.

I just felt like the jokes really landed in this episode, and it really was a strong follow-up from last episode for the remainder of the season. It will be interesting to see what other things there will be in store for everyone.

And man, I kind of want to try that infini-cube, just to see what outcome will happen to me.

I just continously watch the episode "Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons" every day because it's the only episode i have on On Demand.

Paper Iggy Koopa said:
I just continously watch the episode "Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons" every day because it's the only episode i have on On Demand.

Just look up Gravity Falls Invision online and you will find a website with all episodes in HD, it's very helpful for people who want to see every episode.

BANJO THE ORIGINAL BILL CIPHER COMING THROUGH AGGRESSIVELY AVOIDING SPOILERS

I'VE HAD A CHANCE TO START SEASON TWO

SCARY-OKE WAS A GOOD START, CURRENTLY WATCHING INTO THE BUNKER

"not as creepy as dipper's internet history"

disney, do you even know what audience you're trying to pander to anymore

Fox Mulder said:
disney, do you even know what audience you're trying to pander to anymore

Disney is allowing them to get away with a remarkable amount of crap with Gravity Falls. Like, this would have never flown in the 90s (for more reasons than just Disney, really).

oh cool, a rare ghost jam. let me check my journal

I haven't noticed too much more risky stuff, besides hilarious (and accurate) representations of puberty. I just watched the one where Bill possessed Dipper and it was fantastic. I don't like how Bill didn't give him the password, though; Bill seems the type to make horrible deals, not outright lie.

I'm glad the DipperxWendy thing got shut down, and they did it in a mature way that makes me like Wendy even more.

Banjo do you not remember the episode where a deer lost like all of its teeth and it was creepy as fuck

also like... into the bunker was pretty creepy. not as much as people said it was but still

i thought ghost jam was more talking about things like references to dipper being pubescent and less to SpOoKy things

i guess i dont really think of scary things being controversial, but i can see how the teeth thing might have upset some people 10-20 years ago

i fucking love that 50% of the Brothers Chaps is working on the show, you can absolutely see his influence. Still waiting for the kids to track down the mythical legend of the bear holding a shark.

oh yeah i forgot about that

that was pretty great

i don't see why that's bad, considering we see gratuitous amounts of spongebob underwear over on nick, but whatever.

They let Stan get away with a "son of a bitch", minus the "bitch" part obviously, so I think they're pretty lenient on most cases.

soooo new episode
this was way better than the last one, great to see little ol gideon back

also bill is back in the next episode. I am both scared and excited

btw if someone makes a gif of that soos dance I will pay you

the last episode was great though

still this one was also amazing. this season has been amazing, but then again so was the last one

Bill Cipher is literaly my favorite Character in Gravity Falls, I really love his Laid back personality. I especially love his role in the episode "Sock Opera" especially when he says "Oh boy, Cola!. I'm gonna drink it like a person". I'm really happy that he makes a "cameo" at the end of "The Stanchuarian Campaign", which hints he would reappear sometime.

I can't wait.

HOLY SHIT, that episode. Fucking amazing. one important thing:
m0oBBf2.png

Funny passage, but especially the bottom: "Pyramids today are mainly tourist attractions and settings for conspiracy movies. Like that one where the guy has to steal the declaration of independence. You know the one."

Fox Mulder said:
i thought ghost jam was more talking about things like references to dipper being pubescent and less to SpOoKy things

A little bit of both. The amazing thing is, anything they are "getting away with" isn't much in the grand scheme of things, but it's a big step for Disney. Like, if you look at subtext, Steven Universe does way worse things on a fairly regular basis.

Nabber said:
i thought the next episode isn't supposed to come until next week

Correct. Tomorrow is next week. :D
Monday night, to be precise.

Back